Lost Everything When I Died

Started by Sileodas , Jan 07 2016 02:15 AM

Best Answer Richela , 07 January 2016 - 03:10 AM

Your wand can be replaced if you ask me in-game. Your other items cannot be replaced, though.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sileodas
  • Sileodas
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:Ammar Morris

So I died a couple of times while being AFK in survival. The first time I didn't think too much of it because I didn't lose anything really important except for my books but that could all be replaced. But then I died the second time and I lost my wand(and a couple of coal which sucks but that's not really important) and had absolutely nothing except for my cloths. I went to the place where I died but nothing was there, I don't know if I just didn't make it in time or what but now I'm not sure what to do. I don't know if my wand can be replaced and I've been trying to mine to get enough money to replace everything. Is there anyway I can get my stuff back, mainly just my wand? 

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

I'm not really the person to be answering this question, but I do know that you can get your wand back, because something similar happened to me once, but I have the same wand back. As for the rest of your stuff, it is normal to loose stuff when you die. There is no keep-inven. It is odd that you lost your wand, but once again, it can be returned. I don't know anything else though, that would be for staff. So I'm just here to say your wand can be given back. No more from me. Yeah. Gonna leave now... :ph34r:   

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

Best Answer

Your wand can be replaced if you ask me in-game. Your other items cannot be replaced, though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users