• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bjor
  • Bjor
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 69 posts
  • IGN:Bjor Vargr (Antler)

So I finally saved enough to change my surname because I've always really wanted to have a personal last name (cuz I'm a special snowflake). 

I tried /helpop twice now but I think the owners online are either AFK or too busy. 

Plus doing /helpop gives me anxiety so I just decided I'd do this on the help forums and someone can change it whenever they have time and I'm online. :v 

I have all 600 galleons in my inventory! The surname I want is Vargr, and I checked that it's not a family in the Harry Potter series or related to anything in Harry Potter. I'm pretty sure no one has this as a custom last name either, but correct me if I'm wrong (I have a list of backup names)

The Armstrong family is cool and I'll always be one of you in my heart. 

I'm pretty sure changing surnames is okay as long as it's not a cannon/existing family but correct me if I'm wrong and being stupid. Also beat me up if this isn't the right place for this thread. 

Thank you! 

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

Best Answer

If you catch me in-game, message me. 

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

So I finally saved enough to change my surname because I've always really wanted to have a personal last name (cuz I'm a special snowflake). 

I tried /helpop twice now but I think the owners online are either AFK or too busy. 

Plus doing /helpop gives me anxiety so I just decided I'd do this on the help forums and someone can change it whenever they have time and I'm online. :v 

I have all 600 galleons in my inventory! The surname I want is Vargr, and I checked that it's not a family in the Harry Potter series or related to anything in Harry Potter. I'm pretty sure no one has this as a custom last name either, but correct me if I'm wrong (I have a list of backup names)

The Armstrong family is cool and I'll always be one of you in my heart. 

I'm pretty sure changing surnames is okay as long as it's not a cannon/existing family but correct me if I'm wrong and being stupid. Also beat me up if this isn't the right place for this thread. 

Thank you! 

your profile will always says you were born an armstrong and if you ever change your mind and want to go back, you can change back to them. ;P

Tiberius
  • Tiberius
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts
  • IGN:Tiberius [Tiberius_04] Everhart

I like the name!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users