Teamspeak

Started by NJDfire , May 10 2016 06:56 AM

Best Answer Katna Malamius , 10 May 2016 - 12:01 PM

Teamspeak is an application where you can talk in little hubs to many people. Go to teamspeak.com , download it, open it, and click "Connect" in the top left corner. Then, enter the Teamspeak IP; teamspeak.knockturnmc.com, and join! 

Note: If I'm on, poke me, and I'll get you a year tag.

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

NJDfire
  • NJDfire
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 67 posts
  • IGN:Skallent Grant

I this might sound stupid but I have no I dea what teamspeak is or how to use/get it.

-Skallent Morrison (NJDfire)

Seph
  • Seph
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 152 posts
  • IGN:Seph Prion

It's basically Skype but, in my opinion, way easier to manage. You can easily download Teamspeak on Google (you know, the search engine we all use when we don't know what something is <_<), and the installation is straightforward. 

LeoMania
  • LeoMania
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 188 posts
  • IGN:Leo Garland

Discord is better.

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Going off of what Seph said, Tem Speck ish this thing. Its pretty much like Skype, you just don't SEE anything. Its like a group call on a phone, pretty much. Its really useful, because now, instead of typing everything in chat, you can just say it. You can also talk with your friends while building something. Plus, when playing quidditch, you don't need to type everything in chat. It makes communication  a whole lot easier. Tis Tem Speck.

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

Best Answer

Teamspeak is an application where you can talk in little hubs to many people. Go to teamspeak.com , download it, open it, and click "Connect" in the top left corner. Then, enter the Teamspeak IP; teamspeak.knockturnmc.com, and join! 

Note: If I'm on, poke me, and I'll get you a year tag.

Alice
  • Alice
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 211 posts
  • IGN:Alice Demure (Formerly Cunningham)/[Qlivia]

https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users