Extra Wands

Started by Cris , May 08 2016 10:38 AM

Best Answer Cora , 18 May 2016 - 09:15 PM

So, how to fix with that "Owned by no one" problem? I mean in game while helping a newbie. Just buy a bunch of wands?

You have to either get them to cast a spell (Periculum is easiest), or get them to give it to you so you can cast one (I find this easiest, with a nonverbal if possible), then get them to right click. This is the motheod I use, but there might be another way. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Cris
  • Cris
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 320 posts
  • IGN:Cris Anna Malfoy

So... I wasn´t sure where to make this post, but.. i was helping a new person and trying to explain the wand thing because of not being able to use the train, and she just kept picking other wands, so i have now 3 wands (that she gave me) that i should't have. What should I do?

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

Put them in fire or lava? Just an idea , idk if it will work

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

Put them in fire or lava? Just an idea , idk if it will work

It will work. Are you even able to use said wands, anyway?

Themonix
  • Themonix
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 71 posts
  • IGN:Themo Morrison

So, how to fix with that "Owned by no one" problem? I mean in game while helping a newbie. Just buy a bunch of wands?

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

Best Answer

You have to either get them to cast a spell (Periculum is easiest), or get them to give it to you so you can cast one (I find this easiest, with a nonverbal if possible), then get them to right click. This is the motheod I use, but there might be another way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users