Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

shayisgr8
  • shayisgr8
  • Witch/Wizard
  • 58 posts
  • IGN:shayisgr8

Before my MIA I was named Hogsmeade Apartment Application Mod, taking Reia's place. I was given her old office in the ministry and when I got it, I noticed she still had a bunch of things left over like Blocks, about 9 stacks of galleons, etc. I moved it all to a single chest in the office and put a sign on the the chest called "Reia's stuff" and planned to give it to her next time I seen her online. I came back from my MIA and went to my office today and noticed everything, including Reia's things, aren't in the any of the chests anymore. Even the Sign on the chest was removed. Don't know if there's anyway to get my stuff back or find out what happened to it so posting this here to see if that's possible.

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

Before my MIA I was named Hogsmeade Apartment Application Mod, taking Reia's place. I was given her old office in the ministry and when I got it, I noticed she still had a bunch of things left over like Blocks, about 9 stacks of galleons, etc. I moved it all to a single chest in the office and put a sign on the the chest called "Reia's stuff" and planned to give it to her next time I seen her online. I came back from my MIA and went to my office today and noticed everything, including Reia's things, aren't in the any of the chests anymore. Even the Sign on the chest was removed. Don't know if there's anyway to get my stuff back or find out what happened to it so posting this here to see if that's possible.

Your signature is broken.

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Your signature is broken.

Umbreon if its not helpful, just don't say anything. This is a thread for helpful, on topic stuff. 

Sorry to Mini Mod, that just annoyed me for a sec. 

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

Umbreon if its not helpful, just don't say anything. This is a thread for helpful, on topic stuff. 

Sorry to Mini Mod, that just annoyed me for a sec.

Ehh, I dont really care.

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Fance Garland

-.- Stupid role back . ummm talk to any admin to replace them

shayisgr8
  • shayisgr8
  • Witch/Wizard
  • 58 posts
  • IGN:shayisgr8

Best Answer

Alright, ty <3

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users