Started by PinkiePurples , Oct 04 2016 01:53 AM

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

{Note, this was earlier today and I forgot to press "Post New Topic"} So, I was voting and I got all my 25 galleons, but then they just disappeared. I was confused, but I let it slide thinking that I might have just misplaced them or something. I was killing some Little Sheps {sorry Oli} and I got some knuts. But those disappeared from my inventory too. Now I knew I wasn't misplacing them. I had asked Liam about it but he did not respond {Even though he responded to when I asked if I was crazy}. This happened around 5pm Est - 6pm Est. I know it wasn't after 6.

I had 23 knuts and 25 galleons lost.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

i will look, but it sounds like it might be bettershops acting up.  Did you edit a shop earlier?  If so that might be the cause for it and I can investigate bettershops, if not I will look into other causes.

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts

i will look, but it sounds like it might be bettershops acting up.  Did you edit a shop earlier?  If so that might be the cause for it and I can investigate bettershops, if not I will look into other causes.

I haven't edited a shop since the end of August, nor have I used a shop recently during that time.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

Okay, that means it could be anything.  yay!

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts

It stopped disappearing now, but I'm still confused as to why it did it to me earlier. I''d like to have my money back sometime soon from an owner or someone.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

Best Answer

@Crane

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users