Trying to come back

Started by Catybug705 , Oct 19 2016 04:00 AM

Best Answer Crane , 19 October 2016 - 10:25 AM

Currently the shop system is a little broken yea xD
So that means for the most part you can't buy or sell things here untill it is fixed.
Things deleted from dorm beds are not restored either so maybe go look for it and if it got taken, ask for a new one :P
There is no way to start over as our system doesn't allow it, but you can get books and quills and copy people's books for yourself untill the shops are running again.
Also /vote can give you a fair bit of gallons a day.

I hope this helps a little Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Catybug705
  • Catybug705
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Hazel Harrison

Hi there! So I originally joined the server last october, but life kind of got in the way this past year and I kinda fell away from all gaming completley and very suddenly. Anyways, I decided to give this server another try, but I'm having issues getting started again. Apparently there isn't a way to reset or start over and all the stuff you buy at the beginning was in a dorm room chest that I'm assuming has been taken at this point. And apearently the shop system is busted, so some stuff that I do still have from the mining world I can't sell to get new spellbooks and stuff. I was told by one of the mods on at the time to post here. I guess my question at this point is what should I do at this point?Just trying to figure out how to get all started on here again.

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Best Answer

Currently the shop system is a little broken yea xD
So that means for the most part you can't buy or sell things here untill it is fixed.
Things deleted from dorm beds are not restored either so maybe go look for it and if it got taken, ask for a new one :P
There is no way to start over as our system doesn't allow it, but you can get books and quills and copy people's books for yourself untill the shops are running again.
Also /vote can give you a fair bit of gallons a day.

I hope this helps a little

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

@Crane if she was a newer player and did that you can give her enough gold to at least get a wand and maybe a book from the shop (when its not horribly broken.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users