tier be trippin'

Started by Aidan Green , Dec 02 2016 12:45 AM

Best Answer Lilly Knight , 02 December 2016 - 12:51 AM

You have to cast actual tier 2 spells to year up.

So, you can't just spam Vicis Vulpes and expect to tier up, you have to cast actual tier 2 spells (Found in the Standard Book of Spells Two)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Aidan Green
  • Aidan Green
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:Aidan Green

I have had my tier % at "tier 2: 9%>>>>>>" or what ever it looks like for about 1 1/2 months. I know for a fact I have at least 5200 casts in all. that would put me somewhere near tier 4 or 5. if this is normal please tell me. if its not normal then please tell me if there is a solution to these problems.   

Lilly Knight
  • Lilly Knight
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 180 posts
  • IGN:Lilly Knight

Best Answer

You have to cast actual tier 2 spells to year up.

So, you can't just spam Vicis Vulpes and expect to tier up, you have to cast actual tier 2 spells (Found in the Standard Book of Spells Two)

Aidan Green
  • Aidan Green
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 17 posts

that stinks :(

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

that stinks :(

It wouldn't make sense to be able to do high level, complex magic when you only spam tier 1 spells like Lumos. If you want to tier up quickly, I suggest you take some time out of your day (roughly 30 minutes to an hour) to spam spells in your tier. Without stopping or making any mistakes, you can cast the same spell around 30 times a minute, so do the math and see how long it will take you to cast tier 2 spells 1,000 times  :P

Lilly Knight
  • Lilly Knight
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 180 posts
  • IGN:Lilly Knight

It wouldn't make sense to be able to do high level, complex magic when you only spam tier 1 spells like Lumos. If you want to tier up quickly, I suggest you take some time out of your day (roughly 30 minutes to an hour) to spam spells in your tier. Without stopping or making any mistakes, you can cast the same spell around 30 times a minute, so do the math and see how long it will take you to cast tier 2 spells 1,000 times  :P

At that rate it would take 33 minutes, though I expect as you go along you would go faster, especially if you pick a spell that only had one or two movements. I would guess that, depending on how fast you go, it will take roughly 10-20 minutes. Tiering up from T3 with Lumos Duo took me only 10 minutes due to the small amount of movements.

Aidan Green
  • Aidan Green
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 17 posts

thanks guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users