Help me All stuff is gone

Started by Legolas89 , Dec 10 2016 03:48 PM

Best Answer Bob Titan , 11 December 2016 - 04:50 PM

Also, 'day two'? It has been 25 hours. I was going to give you a wand ticket but I had to go and you had a wand this morning. Go to the full post

• This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Legolas89
  • Legolas89
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Legolas89

I haven't been on in a long time my old ign was Cantstopme89, and all my stuff seems to be missing if you could help me that would be great thanks.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

I haven't been on in a long time my old ign was Cantstopme89, and all my stuff seems to be missing if you could help me that would be great thanks.

9/10 chance you left it in the dorm.  There is a rule that if you have a dorm room after 21 days all your stuff is removed.

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

Pande he means like wand and everything.

Legolas89
  • Legolas89
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts

10/10 chance I didn't leave it in the dorm because my wand and everything is gone

nice guess though..

this server sure is a pain when it comes to getting help, a guy told me not to ask the owner and make a post on website instead. I did and i have been waiting hours and nothing has happend except a staff that was feeling bored checked on website and decided I left all my stuff inlcuding my wand in a dorm and END OF STORY which is extremely stupid cause I said I have all my stuff missing including my wand and i'm extremely pissed causes staff didn't let me talk to the owner about my situation and instead told me to make a post on this dumb website and after hours of waiting nothing still hasn't happend and i'm currently raging cause I signed off of netflix on accident and I just found the best new show i'm gonna watch and i don't know the password and I have to call my dad to get the password and my dad won't answer the phone which probably means it has no battery 

ALSO Pewdiepie isn't deleting his channel it was a prank guyss

Legolas89
  • Legolas89
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts

also netflix users, check out this new show called Shannara chronicles on netflix its EPIC

Kat Kirkland
  • Kat Kirkland
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 451 posts
  • IGN:Kat [KneeCapDeleter] Weasley

also netflix users, check out this new show called Shannara chronicles on netflix its EPIC

Please, that has nothing to do with the situation at hand :/

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

10/10 chance I didn't leave it in the dorm because my wand and everything is gone
nice guess though..
this server sure is a pain when it comes to getting help, a guy told me not to ask the owner and make a post on website instead. I did and i have been waiting hours and nothing has happend except a staff that was feeling bored checked on website and decided I left all my stuff inlcuding my wand in a dorm and END OF STORY which is extremely stupid cause I said I have all my stuff missing including my wand and i'm extremely pissed causes staff didn't let me talk to the owner about my situation and instead told me to make a post on this dumb website and after hours of waiting nothing still hasn't happend and i'm currently raging cause I signed off of netflix on accident and I just found the best new show i'm gonna watch and i don't know the password and I have to call my dad to get the password and my dad won't answer the phone which probably means it has no battery

ALSO Pewdiepie isn't deleting his channel it was a prank guyss

Staff are from all over the world, from many timezones. It can sometimes take 6 or so hours to get a response. Lucky for you, you've gotten one pretty quickly. By the way you explained "the guy" who told you not to talk to Pandette in person, I can only assume he was not staff. Next time, I would suggest doing /helpop to see if anyone who is currently online can help you with your current situation. Speaking of the situation, the cause depends on when you were last online. If it was early last year, you will be experiencing a problem that sometimes happens after a server updates several versions, with many glitches and bugs, over an extended period. To resolve the issue, try doing /vote so you can earn money to purchase a new wand, and start anew. Best of luck. :)

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts

"That guy" was me. He was insistent on talking to Pande right then but Pande was busy so I talked to him and told him to post it here because I can't replace items or find out how they were lost or anything.

Legolas89
  • Legolas89
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts

YOU SEE BOB I should have spoken to PAnda when I had a chance and Still, its day 2 and I still can't fudging play thanks to you, and Panda wasn't even busy at that time

NICE JUDGEMENT BRO

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts

Actually she was busy and she left almost right after you asked the first time so she was not even on really. Also you would not really explain it to me, you were just like 'I lost my stuff!'

Legolas89
  • Legolas89
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts

YEA Yea sure ok what help did I recieve now? she couldve checked and saw i needed help but thx 2 u, day 2 with nothing

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts

Best Answer

Also, 'day two'? It has been 25 hours. I was going to give you a wand ticket but I had to go and you had a wand this morning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users