Worlds glitching out, can't log in now

Started by Phyrfly , Dec 19 2016 09:44 PM

Best Answer Phyrfly , 19 December 2016 - 10:03 PM

Okay thanks guys! As long as it wasn't something client side and people who are smarter than I can work on it lol.

@Crane Yup, after about 3-4ish tries I just posted here and let it be. doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is stupid xD

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Phyrfly
  • Phyrfly
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Avery Bailey

I was in the mining world and attempted to go back to the main server, but when I did /switch I ended up in..... I'm not sure. It said I have joined the "game" and it was a large stone box and there where several other players. Trying to /switch gave me a "Try Again" in chat and so did /home. I decided to try relogging, but now I can't access the server. The loading screen just says "logging in" and then I get disconnected immediately with the Connection Lost error. Can anyone help me??

Umbreon Yuuki
  • Umbreon Yuuki
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Umbreon River Yuuki - UmbreonQueen

Maybe the servers down? Idk. When that happens to me i log out then back in

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

The server unexpectedly shut down. it appears it is still running but messing up because everyone is spam-joining so

We have to wait for the geek squad to help out.

Pro tip: if it fails to log you in after 3 tries in a row there is something wrong. Stop joining it constantly

Phyrfly
  • Phyrfly
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Avery Bailey

Best Answer

Okay thanks guys! As long as it wasn't something client side and people who are smarter than I can work on it lol.

@Crane Yup, after about 3-4ish tries I just posted here and let it be. doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is stupid xD

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

It was down and I started it back up but it had to be force killed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users