Ban question

Started by Amy Collins , Feb 01 2017 12:04 AM

Best Answer Crane , 01 February 2017 - 05:05 AM

SHe does not deny duplicating them, she only wishes to dispose of them and keep her "original beans" without the fear of the banhammer striking twice. For that I suggest you wait untill an admin is online and ask that they come to you and remove what you had duped for you.
This way they handle the situation "hands on" rather than having you fixit yourself.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Amy Collins
  • Amy Collins
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:_Laia_

So I was recently banned for bug abuse. I multiplied a bunch of bertie botts that had a glitch and put them in a chest and was banned. My question is if I open that chest and touch the bertie botts to return or dispose of them, will I get banned again? How do I get rid of them?

Katherine <3
  • Katherine <3
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 145 posts
  • IGN:kathvocado

If you take them and dispose them as soon as possible, nothing will be done. For disposing it, throw them into a fire/cast blauflamma or incendio and throw the beans in the fire.

Amy Collins
  • Amy Collins
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:_Laia_

And the beans that were actually mine? Will I be accused of keeping some if I keep the ones that were mine to start with?

PinkiePurples
  • PinkiePurples
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Pinkie Schoenheit

I think I said this before, that if you're caught transporting a large supply of "diamond_hoes", which are the Bertie Botts that can be duplicated, then there's a chance you might be falsly banned. I've tempbanned multiple people, so forgive me if I falsly banned you. I checked inventories, enderchests, and a certain admin command that lets me see transported materials for chests. You might have been taking them out and throwing them in a fire, if that's the case them most likely I have falsly banned you, and I appologize for that.

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Best Answer

SHe does not deny duplicating them, she only wishes to dispose of them and keep her "original beans" without the fear of the banhammer striking twice. For that I suggest you wait untill an admin is online and ask that they come to you and remove what you had duped for you.
This way they handle the situation "hands on" rather than having you fixit yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users