Community Status Updates

Photo

TheStartreker

Cant get onto server its telling me to put down the polyjuice not duplicate identities
Feb 14 2016 10:53 PM
Photo

TheStartreker

So actually the skin I'm wearing to the Valentine's Day Dance is not of my own creation, but I made a really funny skin for some other event, but I only put together skins and edited, so I still don't think that counts as making it XD XD
Feb 14 2016 03:47 PM
Photo

TheStartreker

Hey guys do you want to read something odd about me? Go here! http://forum.knockturnmc.com/topic/1898-heh-heh-wait-what/
Feb 10 2016 02:01 AM
Photo

TheStartreker

So..... Anyone know what to do with our lives while we wait to play an addictive video game?
Feb 08 2016 10:29 PM
  • ImmortalCascade's Photo
    ImmortalCascade
    Lets just read through the forums for a while. Then we can go insane :D
    Feb 08 2016 10:45 PM
Photo

TheStartreker

ERMERGERSH SERVER WHY YOU BEING MEAN TO US WHY HAVE YOU DECIDED TO BE SPECIAL TODAY!?!?!? Agh! Servers these days! Always so self-centered. XD jk but srsly ERMERGERSH WHO KNEW THAT THE DAY YOU DONT HAVE HOMEWORK THE SERVER CRASHES
Feb 08 2016 10:21 PM
  • Malia SHSL Memelord's Photo
    Malia SHSL Memelord
    I don't know what to do with my life anymore.... ;-;
    Feb 08 2016 10:26 PM
Photo

TheStartreker

So I have been DIEING to get back onto the server, then I see "Come yell at crystal in Teamspeak!" and for that one moment, I really felt like going onto teamspeak
Feb 08 2016 10:10 PM
Photo

TheStartreker

OMG WHY. That song, the pop song about a Slytherin and Gryffindor and stuff I think its called Wizard Love but its one of the music discs from the sound pack, OMG ITS STUCK IN MY HEAD.
Jan 31 2016 02:23 AM
  • Harmony Oakley's Photo
    Harmony Oakley
    OMG SAME! ITS SO AWSOME!
    Jan 31 2016 01:37 PM
Photo

TheStartreker

What's on my mind? Well... erm... hm. I don't know. I mean, The Resistance is like kinda sorta growing to, but I mean there are kinda sorta a few REALLY ANNOYING PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE TOTALLY SNITCHES. but besides that, yeah we're good. Good. Very well. Very good. Actually, I'll tell you where our HQ is! Its at---- OMG A MERMAID!!! OMG LOOK! LOOK LOOK LOOOOOOK!!!! I NEED TO TAKE A PIC LIKE RIGHT NOW OMG LOOOK ITS A MERMAID!!!!!!! (Only Harmony will see the funniness behind the mermaid thing) XD
Jan 25 2016 02:58 PM
  • Harmony Oakley's Photo
    Harmony Oakley
    Not tellin :3
    Jan 26 2016 02:31 AM
  • Elsa Ollivander's Photo
    Elsa Ollivander
    we has members :3
    Feb 01 2016 12:41 AM
  • Cora's Photo
    Cora
    Well okay, so we went from four owners to one D: But the HHH will continue on! #SaveTheHHH2k16
    Feb 09 2016 11:49 AM
Photo

TheStartreker

I just made a Harry Potter wand for myself, and it matches my first wand on the server almost perfectly. The length os the same, but the color is different. I used a brown color even though Ebony wood, the wood of my wand, is black. But yay! XD
Jan 18 2016 07:19 PM
  • Fancepants's Photo
    Fancepants
    Wait... like a 3d wand? Can we see IT!@
    Jan 18 2016 09:28 PM
  • Lily's Photo
    Lily
    My friend once made a HP wand for herself, and it actually looks like the one that I have, except that mine is one of the characters wands from Universal Studios
    Jan 18 2016 09:53 PM
  • TheStartreker's Photo
    TheStartreker
    Mine is very, well... erm.... i don't know, kinda plain. Its just a wooden dowel that gets narrower, but you won't believe how long it took to sand it all down XD I will find a way to get a picture to you guys, I just don't know how to post the picture =D
    Jan 18 2016 10:43 PM
Photo

TheStartreker

My mind right now: Pet cat. Pet cat. Feed cat. Pet cat. Play with cat. Read forums. Pet cat. Play MINECRAFT.
Jan 18 2016 04:20 PM
  • TheStartreker's Photo
    TheStartreker
    XD i think my weekends revolve around cats and MC
    Jan 18 2016 04:21 PM
  • Cora's Photo
    Cora
    This is equivalent to my life.
    Every day.
    For the past ten years.
    Feb 09 2016 11:51 AM
Photo

TheStartreker

Yes I'm very odd. I'm making DIY Harry Potter wands. Yeah, thats me. Oh. and Butterbeer. Yeah. XD I bet it will be fin though.
Jan 17 2016 09:31 PM
Photo

TheStartreker

XD I let my cat out today to have 'fresh air' He sat down, the just sat there. And sat there. And sat there. The he casually got up, went inside, ate food, and just sat. And sat there. And sat there.
Jan 17 2016 12:24 AM
  • Harmony Oakley's Photo
    Harmony Oakley
    XD
    Jan 17 2016 12:35 PM
  • TheStartreker's Photo
    TheStartreker
    Average day of The Lazy Cat Named 'Hairy' Potter. His name is Hairy Potter XD
    Jan 17 2016 09:29 PM
  • TheStartreker's Photo
    TheStartreker
    Very fluffy, so yeah =)
    Jan 17 2016 09:29 PM
Photo

TheStartreker

Does anyone know exactly where I can find the video for the aTrade signs please? XD
Jan 14 2016 02:08 AM
  • Themonix's Photo
    Themonix
    It's in How-To Guides. It's not a video, but still a tutorial.
    Jan 14 2016 05:41 AM
  • Fancepants's Photo
    Fancepants
    Well I could make a video tutorial on this. The devs are writing a new sign shop plugin though soon
    Jan 14 2016 03:15 PM
Photo

TheStartreker

Me: I'll update my status again. Click. Box: What's on your mind? Me: CATS.
Jan 09 2016 05:35 PM
Photo

TheStartreker

Should I just not go on the server right now? Because a lot of people said they lost a ton of stuff, and last time I logged off I had a ton of good stuff with me. And I also don't want to loose spell stuff. But I do want to play on Knockturn... UGH. I'm going to go on. Wait why am I telling you guys what I'm thinking. Wait, what.
Jan 07 2016 11:03 PM