Community Status Updates

Photo

Nomsy

I'm back baby
Dec 02 2018 12:27 PM
Photo

Lilly Knight

Reading all of these old posts, and all I can think is "Wow". How young and innocent we all once were. I haven't even been on Knockturn that long, only two years. Some people have been here since the very beginning. I have so many great memories of logging onto this forums every single day. Little me, so enthused to finally have friends. Time flies, man.
Nov 20 2018 11:46 PM
Photo

Lego

I doubt many people remember me; it's been forever haha. I lost my account that is connected to the server, so that is why I have not been online. I do play as David Grant on the server however, with an alternate account!
Sep 29 2018 01:16 PM
Photo

LukeS

the fact that this forum is so old is so sad omg alexa play despacito
Jul 15 2018 05:10 AM
  • StaceyChaø's Photo
    StaceyChaø
    Alexa play jumpsuit
    Jul 15 2018 05:11 AM
  • James's Photo
    James
    nico and the niners is better
    Jul 17 2018 03:22 PM
Photo

Katherine <3

henlo
Jul 08 2018 02:07 AM
Photo

Mix

I'm not dead c:
May 25 2018 08:55 PM
  • StaceyChaø's Photo
    StaceyChaø
    Hi not dead, I'm Stacey
    Jul 15 2018 05:17 AM
Photo

Katna Malamius

I love coming back here, it's such a treat yet such a sad thing. It's a memory of those who have left and the history that has either faded or disappeared. It's a graveyard of thoughts and emotions that made some bonds and breaks, friendships and hatred, unity and separation, but most importantly, it made a community. Though this phase of the community has well passed, it's still a key point in the server's evolution. On June 3rd, I'm hitting my 3rd year on this server. 3 years of give and take, love and despise, friends and foes, it's been one long memory that is beginning to fade just like this forums. I have not been active on Knockturn outside of Quidditch since my last anniversary yet this server has been a part of 20% of my life. Moments pass to either be remembered or forgotten and I'm honestly rambling right now, but this forums carries so much to me. It reminds me of so many people who's memory in this server remains on my shoulders, but when I'm gone, who will remember? Perhaps those I carry will be lost forever but will I? Have I made a big enough impact on the server or am I going to fade into the background as another face in the growing crowd? Will Katna Cook, Katna Cunningham, Katna Garland, or Katna Malamius be remembered or will it become another Indigo or Cassandra Dixon? Will I be remembered for what I did for the server in a positive way or will I be known in a bad way such as being the only demoted Co-Owner? Will my sins and mistakes be lifted or will they always be there to tarnish my name? I find it difficult to return to Knockturn because of these memories, of where I once went and where I once fell. How I knew everyone back in the day but recognize nobody now. I don't really know what I'm saying, I'm just glad that the old forums are still preserved here to this day, and I really do hope that I don't get yelled at for a long status post.
May 06 2018 01:26 AM
  • Annnub's Photo
    Annnub
    Katna, no one will ever forget you. You'll never be a face in the back.
    May 12 2018 06:57 PM
Photo

Katherine <3

Hi everyone who still checks these forums. Hows life?
Apr 21 2018 03:30 AM
Photo

LukeS

ahem, I said fun.
Apr 18 2018 08:27 PM
Photo
Photo

TheStartreker

I haven't checked this forum in like 8 months, and I had no idea people actually still posted status updates. Gosh, do I miss status updates. Anyways, hey world.
Mar 21 2018 04:37 PM
  • LukeS's Photo
    LukeS
    Me too friend, me too.
    Mar 21 2018 05:06 PM
Photo

The Emma

It’s been a month since anyone has put a status update sooo :P
Mar 16 2018 11:56 PM
Photo

The Emma

Photo

The Emma

Photo

Lilly Knight

Does anyone still even log in here anymore?
Feb 02 2018 05:39 PM
  • LukeS's Photo
    LukeS
    yup
    Feb 15 2018 12:17 PM
  • Cris's Photo
    Cris
    mmhm

Feb 15 2018 02:27 PM
  • Cris's Photo
    Cris
    like, sometimes, just to use these status updates