What the hell is going on?! o.o Whitelisted?! -confused-
Mar 15 2015 12:41 AM
  • orabrush's Photo
    orabrush
    Weekly patch?
    Mar 15 2015 07:59 AM
  • Pandette's Photo
    Pandette
    it was the weekly patch. Every saturday 9 pm est is a patch.
    Mar 17 2015 04:10 PM
Photo

Potterhead103

HAPPY PI DAY
Mar 14 2015 06:57 AM
Photo

Alhambre

Once we realize that we are not all equal, then humanity can move on.
Mar 12 2015 05:25 PM
  • Alhambre's Photo
    Alhambre
    Actually yes, particularly sexism, since that seems to stand out the most nowadays. Which is funny because it used to be a lot worse. To be specific, I read an article about a petition to lower the requirements for female fire fighters; they felt that weight requirements and strength and cardio should be lessened for women. A veteran FF responded by saying that the requirements should be fair because, in the real world, an unconscious body in a buring building isn't going to become lighter for you because you're weaker. Those requirements were necessary. Of course, the whole town came to a screeching halt because of this and, like i said, mankind was unable to move on.
    Mar 18 2015 12:17 AM
  • orabrush's Photo
    orabrush
    I don't know where you stand with the FF issue, but regardless I am totally behind the veteran FF. You need to be able to withstand those conditions, male or female. That sort of ties in with the requirements for joining the military. Someone was telling me how they wished they could join it, but couldn't due to their physical state. They were medically obese. I didn't tell them just so I could avoid any confrontation, but my view was opposite theirs. Being unfit (let alone medically obese) in the military would simply be no good. Regardless of that, however, I still find that we are systemically and biologically equal. Males and females are systemically and biologically equal (minus the reproductive systems). The same can be said for fat and skinny people. Equal. Socially, no. That's because people are raised by people who teach them this is so. It could easily be reversed, but it's not.
    Mar 18 2015 02:08 AM
  • Alhambre's Photo
    Alhambre
    We are beings of nurture, not nature. As such we rely on our upbringings to define why we are this way: equal or unequal. But at the end of the day, one human life is equal to another.
    P.S. By equal, I didn't necessarily mean a human being's value but that's kind of what it turned into. Oh well. :P
    Mar 18 2015 12:20 PM
Photo

Pandette

CODED ALL DAY YESTERDAY///// going to be seeing my step mom tonight, so I will be on late!
Mar 12 2015 02:55 PM
Photo

Alice

Sorry I wasn't on- last night I felt really sick and today I stayed home from school..
Mar 12 2015 02:23 PM
Photo

Crystal Bell

System.out.println("Welcome!");
Mar 12 2015 09:19 AM
Photo

Pandette

//NEED TO SLEEPPPPPPPPPPP// THEN TOMORROW I AM GOING TO CODE FOR LIKE ALL THE DAY~!
Mar 11 2015 07:00 AM
Photo

XDisaster_GirlX

Just turned in my staff application I'm so nervous
Mar 11 2015 01:20 AM
Photo

Pandette

In my down time today researching more transfiguration and attempting to improve classes to be more canon ~~~~ we're gonna learn the alphabet! YAY!
Mar 10 2015 02:07 PM
  • Alice's Photo
    Alice
    Well I'm going to ace this homework.
    Mar 10 2015 02:27 PM
Photo

orabrush

I want to fix classes. But I have to take classes first. Wait...what? What...wait? I'm sleep deprived. Don't mind me. La dee da...
Mar 10 2015 07:53 AM
Photo

Pandette

Want to code, don't want to code. *SIGH*
Mar 10 2015 12:03 AM
  • Alice's Photo
    Alice
    Poor Pandette
    Mar 10 2015 12:10 AM
  • Bitz's Photo
    Bitz
    the struggle
    Mar 10 2015 12:09 PM
Photo

Bitz

ANSJKBDHJBASHJKA
Mar 09 2015 06:58 PM
Photo

XDisaster_GirlX

Goal: Get twelve likes
Mar 08 2015 11:10 PM
Photo

XDisaster_GirlX

Hey I'm Willow Fortescue. I am a Harry Potter fan to many extreams, I have so much merch from Harry Potter. I just started using minecraft recently and I'm enjoying the experience. I'm fun out going and a great helper. I have social anxiety so its hard for me to have a voice to voice talk to people I've never met before, but no worry I get over it soon enough. I enjoy arts and make all my skins using skindex i also make some of my friends as well. So yeah here's a little about me. My goal is to get to the twelve like mark and become an admin for Knocktunmc, a big goal but it would be worth it in the end if i got it. :)
Mar 08 2015 11:07 PM
Photo

Alice

We all know Ravenclaw is the best..
Mar 08 2015 10:01 PM