• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Sailorgreenyliz
  • Sailorgreenyliz
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Sailorgreenyliz

Hi, I'm Sailorgreenyliz, or Elizabeth Russell (first year Slytherin) in-game. My real first name and my last name are a secret, but my middle name is Elizabeth so feel free to call me that. My favorite color is green and when I created my username I was really into Sailor Moon with Jupiter being my favorite (my skin if you could not tell). I live in Oregon, USA near Portland.

I'm a bit older then most people I have seen here, as most seem to be in their teens or a little older. I just had my 29th birthday last month, so I feel a bit old. I am currently unemployed, but looking for a job so I have a lot of free time. I spend most of my time on my computer playing games or reading fan fiction (when not looking for a job). I am good with computers and took a course at a career college so I can be the IT gal that comes to fix the internet when it's not working in the office. I graduated last August so I'm no longer busy with school work.

As far as Harry Potter goes I have been reading Harry Potter since 1999 when I read it in 8th grade (in-class reading) for a class. At that time PoA was the latest book so it didn't take long to catch up. PoA is my favorite of the books and Sirius Black was one of my favorite characters by the end of that book. I was sorted into Slytherin at Pottermore and have since gotten used to the idea of being a Slytherin. After all Pottermore tells us Merlin himself was a Slytherin.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

You aren't that much older.  There are some people in their 30s~ here and I'm 23.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

Also, if you know java, and can get teamspeak, you should come and talk to us if you can program.  Our plugins were all coded by devs that work on this server.

Sailorgreenyliz
  • Sailorgreenyliz
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Sailorgreenyliz

The classes I took where more about software and hardware and while I have worked with servers in class it was more like setting up users, user permissions and making sure everything on the server worked as well as security stuff. The last class I took just before graduating focused on Cisco and that was mostly stuff about IP addresses, Internet serves providers and how the net works. I never did anything like programing things like plugins, the most we did in class was create a script that could create 500 users with names, usernames and passwords and that was something we collaborated on in class as the teacher just told us 'do this' and left us to it.

I'm also happy I am not the oldest, I just haven't seen that many people so far.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

Come on teamspeak and you'll see tons. 

Crystal Bell
  • Crystal Bell
  • Plugin Developer
  • Crystal Mare
  • 258 posts