• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kyle9357
  • Kyle9357
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Kyle_Pearson or Kyle9357

Lately I was thinking about some spell suggestions, so I made a forum on spells I thought should be added, please tell me what you think ;)

==================================================================================================

Name: The Memory Charm

Incantation: Obliviate

Movements: The spell would be hard to cast and something like this: Swish Up, Swish Right, Swish down and Swish Left. This spell is  a complex spell and has a terrible, high backfire.

Year: This spell would be taught at year 6-7 or something around there

Effect: This spell would shoot a light neon green blast of magic, making any players it touch forget all their spells temporarily.

Backfire: The backfire would make you forget your spells temporarily.

==================================================================================================

Name: The light charm

Incantation: Lumenio

Movements: The movements would be something like this: Swish down to the left, Swish right and Swish left. This spell wouldn't be that hard and would be quite easy.

Year: This spell would be taught around Year 1 and Year 2

Effect: This spell would shoot a blast of yellow magic, making any redstone lamps it touch turn on, so this spell basically turns on off redstone lamps

Backfire: This spell wouldn't have a backfire.

===================================================================================================

Name: Music Playing charm

Incantation: Fibula

Movements: The movements would be something like this: Swish up to the right, Swish down and Jab. This spell would be quite easy

Year: This spell would be taught around year 1

Effect: This spell shoots a blast of music notes, making any jukebox it hits play music temporarily

Backfire: There wouldn't be a backfire for this spell

===================================================================================================

Thank you for reading!  :) 

Bob wood
  • Bob wood
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 96 posts
  • IGN:Bob Wood

sounds awesome

Kyle9357
  • Kyle9357
  • Muggle
  • Student