• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Draco2
  • Draco2
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Draco Griffiths

Personally I believe that people that would like to a follower to the Dark Lord should be able to, this would mean adding things like Morsmordre (the dark mark) and also The killing curse, imperius curse and cruciatus curse. However The killing curse is only available to use on mobs not players even in duel and if caught casting any of the 4 spells you are disciplined.

Thank you for your time

- Draco - MiniRedstone

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Those 4 things are very important seen from the role-play aspect as well as the whole Auror thing :)

They all require a lot of considerations to make sure that they work as intended and will therefore be something that can be worked on in the future :)
I am pretty sure the current goal is to add content usable to the students at the school as few has graduated 

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

I'm sure I will be able to do morsmordre if I figure out how to do my most recent project, since it would be based on a schematic, but the others are being put on hold until i have a firmer grasp on how I will allow dark spells.  Perhaps it will be more related to your evil status and if you are extremely evil then it will result in you being able to do these spells, and balance it out with some good spells evil people can't do.  We'll see.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users