• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

LlamaKing2868
  • LlamaKing2868
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 1 posts
  • IGN:LlamaKing2868

Hey! Okay so after I got started I was really unhappy with everything that I was stuck with and I'm sure I am not the only person who was unsatisfied. So I think that people should be given the opportunity to reset. Giving people the opportunity to reset would make a lot of people happy and maybe keep people from raging and quitting the server (Like I considered :P ). I know that the reason people can't change houses is because of house balancing but if people reset they could simply take the test over again. Now, to make sure people don't abuse the resetting option there could be a cool down. The cool down could be a week or maybe even as long as a month. Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion!  :D

Kitty
  • Kitty
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 309 posts
  • IGN:Kitteh [Kitteh01] Starling

Okay. This is what people would do... They would get their alts to join the server, then give the galleons to their main account. 1 week/month later, they would reset it and do so again. Not a good idea in my opinion. And weren't you arguing with Cosette about it earlier anyways? She told you this wouldn't happen :P

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

@LlamaKing2868  we have never and will never allow people to reset.  It's not going to happen.  Drop the subject or we will ban you.  This is getting to the point of harassment of staff.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users