2 replies to this topic

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

HIA!!!!!

Hello humans!! (And maybe Vulcans or androids or Witches/Wizards or whatever.)

Well, I have a few suggestions for potions for the soon to be, newest member of the Knockturn Family: Hogsmeade!!!!!

I'm very sorry if it is already planned to have different potions as drinks in The Three Broomsticks or anywhere else, but I have a Few suggestions, and if any of you guys would like to give other/better name suggestions, please do. 

1) The Hog Head. This will be a very 'heavy' potion, as in, it will have very bad affects, like nausea and walking oddly, and your speech in the chat will be messed up. I believe there is already a potion like this, known as The Drunk Potion I believe it is called. Quite fun, actually. I've had The Drunk Potion once, it was given to me and other students at a potion class by Cosette, and if it were to be sold at The Three Broomsticks, it would be a hit. 

2) The Jinxed Broom. This potion will be quite hectic. Honestly, I think this would be just as fun as The Drunk Potion. A jinxed broom can go crazy, as shown in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone or Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, which ever name you know and love. So this potion will be similar to The Hog Head, but not quite as strong. It will be much lighter, yet still hectic. But that means The Hog Head will be very, very strong.

3) The Blue Blitz. This potion will be, as the name states, pretty blue, and will be kind of good, actually. Blitz sounds kinda nice, so this will be a kinda nice potion. By kinda, I mean it will be mostly good, with maybe one bad thing. Maybe nausea and poison for 10 seconds, but then regeneration so you can have fun running around with no control and that annoying poison, but then you will be back to normal. This would be good for sales because it is short and sweet, a little bit of the fun stuff, but then its all fixed! Yay!!!

I really hopped you guys like these ideas! Let me know if you think there are better names and/or affects. See ya peoples!!!!  :D

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

we have a plugin for alcoholic drinks already.  We merely do not have it sellable due to the signshop plugin being bugged up,

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Okay that's awesome! I'll think up other ideas then.  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users