3 replies to this topic

Charles Ward
  • Charles Ward
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:T3XASF1RE

Hey Guys! What's Up? Charles Ward Here!

Today, I'd like to add yet another suggestion to this Harry Potter Role-Play server.

What I would like is pretty basic, and it is the fact that if a student cannot afford ingredients, he should not be REQUIRED to buy them, but the Ingredients can only be used in class when given in class.

It should also be so that for Potions in survival and mining, you SHOULD have to buy them, but for class, the ingredients should be free, this is also including the Cauldron, Distillers, Mortar, and Pestel.

Please add this feature in!

-Charles Ward

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

SelfieSheep
  • SelfieSheep
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 204 posts
  • IGN:Oliver Roberts

Charles you should get a hair cut and a job! xD lol 

start killing mobs for galleons xD and if you spend 30m on that, you will have money for the next 5-10 potion lessons xD

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Hey Guys! What's Up? Charles Ward Here!

Today, I'd like to add yet another suggestion to this Harry Potter Role-Play server.

What I would like is pretty basic, and it is the fact that if a student cannot afford ingredients, he should not be REQUIRED to buy them, but the Ingredients can only be used in class when given in class.

It should also be so that for Potions in survival and mining, you SHOULD have to buy them, but for class, the ingredients should be free, this is also including the Cauldron, Distillers, Mortar, and Pestel.

Please add this feature in!

-Charles Ward

We have a herbology plugin that allows people to harvest potion ingredients from the plants.  If we allow this type of stuff, then the herbology plugin ceases to have a function.  As for cauldron, distillers, mortar and pestel, they have always been provided.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users