2 replies to this topic

GryffindorGalaxy
  • GryffindorGalaxy
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 74 posts
  • IGN:Alana Sinta

No More Decoration NPCs?

While I love the NPCs around Diagon Alley, Entrance Hall, etc; I think they're unnecessary.

Whenever I go to Spawn or the Entrance Hall, I'm always waiting a minute (even more around spawn) for lag to stop, and I think that it's the multiple NPCs causing this. But my question is, if we don't need NPCs because they're just for show, why use them if it makes some people lag? I would like to rid of them/majorly reduce the usage of them.  I do several activities throughout these parts and would like to get them done without lag getting in the way. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I sincerely apologize if some of you read this as a silly request. I've been thinking about this for a while now and would like to put my idea out there.

~Alana Sinta  ^_^ 

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

@GryffindorGalaxy  They aren't decorative, they are going to be used for quests in the near future.

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Yay! We did decide to use NPCs for quests! *Explodes with happiness* 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users