• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

I've seen a lot of cool blocks on here and usually I can use f3 to see what the block is so I can use it in my apartment, but I have seen blocks behind glass that I can't use f3 on. While it would be a lot of work, it would be cool to have a list saying what the block is meant to be in the server, what block it originally is so you can take it from mining into main world, and a picture of what it looks like on the server. Then if you want to browse and see what sort of blocks you haven't seen that you can get, you can do so. 

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Her is a way to see all blocks and items:

1. Join the main server and let it download the texture pack.
  2. Disconnect and find the "server-resource-packs" folder.
  3. Inside you will find a file named "legacy" - simply rename it to "legacy.zip" by clicking on the name and put it in your resource pack folder.
  4. Go to a world where you have creative or download a map that displays all blocks.

The 3d Objects are a bit special, most are carpet variants which appear 3d when used with /hat.
(blue, red, green, yellow & cyan as of right now)
Others are the Brewing stand, Cauldron, Bed, Flower Pot, Glass Bottles and Potions,

• Quartz Ore is a hat too.
  • Acacia fence gates are the trophies, their open/close states are the gold/iron trophies.
  • Daylight detector is the chessboard
  • Comparators are books.
  • Repeaters are quills
  • For some reason the detector rails are pillows.
  • Torches are candles when placed on the ground and gets a nice "wall mount" when mounted on walls.

Of cause this might never be the full list as we are slowly adding more and more but it is a start :)

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

Woah, you just helped me a lot, thank you!! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users