• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

YandeCruella
  • YandeCruella
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 63 posts
  • IGN:YandeCruella

So this is a very sensitive thing to talk about for me, but it has to be said.

Amy has been using proxys and others accounts, gained by purchase via bitcoins, to get alts untraceable. 

I said I'd like an alt and she said she could help me, but whilst we were talking she explained we could get old ones, or use others. That already seemed fishy and suspicious, I asked her about it and she said ''As long as you don't change name/password/skin they won't even notice. Just make sure to use a proxy ip so they can't ban you.'' That made me afraid, I said it's unethical and illegal! 

I said I'd just buy one, when I have money for it again, and she said ''I could do it for you, but I'm low on bitcoins.'' BITCOINS. 

Then she got the Portus spell banned, acted selfish and not really cared for those she hurts or created difficulties for. 

So I told her to stay away from us, I don't want to see her face again. She used some sort of spell to blow up our animal farm and kill two sheep in TOWNY. I don't know what more she has done, but she's not playing nice or fair. At all.

Amy Blishwick, Cool_Nick_Name

AmyBrown
  • AmyBrown
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • IGN:Cool_Nick_Name

You call what I did unethical but this is faul

YandeCruella
  • YandeCruella
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 63 posts
  • IGN:YandeCruella

Amy, I'm sorry, but this isn't right. I had to. 

AmyBrown
  • AmyBrown
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • IGN:Cool_Nick_Name

I get what you mean, and I dont want to be mad. But I never expected this from you, not even that but most of it is wrong too. But I already made an appeal, so it's up to staff to decide wether to believe it or not.

SelfieSheep
  • SelfieSheep
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 204 posts
  • IGN:Oliver Roberts

0% love of Amy and that is final ._. do you even know how much time I spend on getting the portkey spell? and to maste that spell???!! and it just gets reck a few hours after you gets it... way to go Amy.....

Indra Wakefield
  • Indra Wakefield
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 17 posts
  • IGN:Mischance

Oh god...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users