• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

So, although the prices been cut in half for the shops, I had an idea while thinking about bills. 

Say a shop is 350 galleons. Rather than getting it all ready and then making the payment right then, you can make your first payment of say, 30 galleons to whoever is getting it into your ownership. Then, you place two chests. One is in your shop, the other is in the admin's shop or wherever they have room for a chest of their own. These chests are linked, similar to aTrade. When you have them again, put another 30 galleons into the chest in your shop before a set amount of days have passed. When the days pass, it sends the galleons from your chest to the admin's chest. You'd just keep on doing this until the shop is completely paid for. Whatever is leftover that you don't need to give up stays in the chest, and the admin's chest will count to 350 and then stop accepting. 

Sorry if this is a confusing idea... It's only something I'm wondering about, not sure if it would happen. 

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

We used to have this (renting). It gets to be too much work to keep track of who owes what on what days, so we got rid of it and changed it to just buying.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

We used to have this (renting). It gets to be too much work to keep track of who owes what on what days, so we got rid of it and changed it to just buying.

So, although the prices been cut in half for the shops, I had an idea while thinking about bills. 

Say a shop is 350 galleons. Rather than getting it all ready and then making the payment right then, you can make your first payment of say, 30 galleons to whoever is getting it into your ownership. Then, you place two chests. One is in your shop, the other is in the admin's shop or wherever they have room for a chest of their own. These chests are linked, similar to aTrade. When you have them again, put another 30 galleons into the chest in your shop before a set amount of days have passed. When the days pass, it sends the galleons from your chest to the admin's chest. You'd just keep on doing this until the shop is completely paid for. Whatever is leftover that you don't need to give up stays in the chest, and the admin's chest will count to 350 and then stop accepting. 

Sorry if this is a confusing idea... It's only something I'm wondering about, not sure if it would happen. 

sounds like work.

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts
  • IGN:Josh Dun

So it's just like a payment over time? I think this is a great idea.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

So it's just like a payment over time? I think this is a great idea.

The person who attempts to spam ping me by putting their first name as my irc name thinks this sounds good.  :I I disapprove more than i did before

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts
  • IGN:Josh Dun

The person who attempts to spam ping me by putting their first name as my irc name thinks this sounds good.  :I I disapprove more than i did before

Ouch

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users