• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Alhambre
  • Alhambre
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 51 posts
  • IGN:Alhambre_Insidia

So I've been asked this a couple times in RP but what do you guys want to do after you graduate from Hogwarts?

What alignment will you prefer? Field of magic or study you want to go into and further master? What will be your magical career and life after Hogwarts? I love detail, but it's fine if you just give a simple answer. Have fun with this. =)

~Alhambre

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

I would like to become a teacher at hogwarts or a Auror to get Joshua Baker when he graduates

Tadpolicious
  • Tadpolicious
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 27 posts
  • IGN:Joshua Baker

An Auror I believe, is what you are talking about.

Personally, I want to become a dark wizard who lays evil enchantments in the most unsuspecting places. Shall be fun.

MightyThor1198
  • MightyThor1198
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Builder
  • 98 posts
  • IGN:Alex Snow

Well, my goal is to work for St. Mungo's or be the Hogwarts Healer while teaching of Healing Magic. If not, Auror sounds good as well. Maybe a job for the summer. It has always been pretty much a debate between those two. I also have thought about wand-making. But it has been pretty clear that I am probably going into Healing.

Richela
  • Richela
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

World domination. 

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts

World domination.

me and Alex vs you and Joshua xD good vs evil

Potterhead103
  • Potterhead103
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 87 posts
  • IGN:Savannah Miller

I want to become an evil mastermind. Any fellow evil people want to form an alliance?! ^_^

Chris
  • Chris
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 121 posts
  • IGN:ChrisVD

I am into destructive magic, and causing pain to the masses so I'll probably start a following as big as the Death Eaters tbh and kill people *EHEM* I mean what? I'd like to remain a professor! 

Potterhead103
  • Potterhead103
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 87 posts
  • IGN:Savannah Miller

@Chris Don't we all... I dream about being an evil overlord... I mean History Of Magic professor forever!

joshchicken
  • joshchicken
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:joshchicken

Well, I'm a pure blood in slytherin and I'm evil. Obviously I want to follow in the dark lords footsteps. I will commit my life after hogwarts to rise him from the dead and together we will rule the WORLD!

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts

Dude calm down I am a auror soo....u will pay!

Crystal Bell
  • Crystal Bell
  • Plugin Developer
  • Crystal Mare
  • 258 posts
  • IGN:Crystal Bell

lighting people on fire

CMWedding
  • CMWedding
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1387 posts
  • IGN:Cassandra Dixon

I like Crystals idea. (Cough) I'd like to become the head of Ravenclaw! And teach DADA. That would be fun.

Kamehameha37
  • Kamehameha37
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 25 posts
  • IGN:Dane Walsh

Well lets forget world domination, how boring! I think I'd work at the Ministry, probably an Auror (this job is too popular!) but maybeworking as an Unspeakable in the Derpartment of Mysteries wouldn't be too bad.

SophieSays
  • SophieSays
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 18 posts
  • IGN:Jinny Twinkl

I would love to be a professor. But if not I would want to work as a quiditch (I know spelled that wrong) reff sounds lame but is probably fun or actually be on a team and play for America

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts

Yea playing Quidditch would be very fun too :)

Alayna
  • Alayna
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 57 posts
  • IGN:Alayna Greengrass

So I've been asked this a couple times in RP but what do you guys want to do after you graduate from Hogwarts?

What alignment will you prefer? Field of magic or study you want to go into and further master? What will be your magical career and life after Hogwarts? I love detail, but it's fine if you just give a simple answer. Have fun with this. =)

~Alhambre

Alignment would be good. Further studies in DADa <- possibly Master... That is all that I have atm :)

Hallow
  • Hallow
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:Hallow Gibson

To learn more annoying spells
*cough* world domination *cough*
I mean, become a professor of course!

Calnash
  • Calnash
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 45 posts
  • IGN:Calnash

I haven't put much thought into what i would do if i graduated but as i read this i would become a tutor in defense and offense based spells. Or just recruited into an evil organisation and just not kill anyone. Thus i still have a good alignment 

Crystal Bell
  • Crystal Bell
  • Plugin Developer
  • Crystal Mare
  • 258 posts
  • IGN:Crystal Bell

I haven't put much thought into what i would do if i graduated but as i read this i would become a tutor in defense and offense based spells. Or just recruited into an evil organisation and just not kill anyone. Thus i still have a good alignment 

My Alignment should be evil... but it isn't..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users