• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Jackson Riggs
  • Jackson Riggs
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 66 posts
  • IGN:bearclaw28

I'd like to align positively. I'd either like to teach, or work in the Ministry (when it's finished).

Violet Pearce
  • Violet Pearce
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 8 posts
  • IGN:OddsAre612/Violet Pearce

I want to become an evil mastermind. Any fellow evil people want to form an alliance?! ^_^

I would, but I'm planning to maybe go into Spell Theory. I need all O's on my N.E.W.T.s, though. I'll join your alliance if that fails, 'kay?

Calnash
  • Calnash
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 45 posts
  • IGN:Calnash

I want to become an evil mastermind. Any fellow evil people want to form an alliance?! ^_^

Count me in. That is if i am welcome  ^_^

Potterhead103
  • Potterhead103
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 87 posts
  • IGN:Savannah Miller

@Calnash of course.

Imogen Dehoff
  • Imogen Dehoff
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:iBallisticsplatt

I want to teach History of Magic at Hogwarts. And my alignment will forever be neutral!

Calnash
  • Calnash
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 45 posts
  • IGN:Calnash

@Potterhead103 :D evil deeds will be done :3

XeroAndrews
  • XeroAndrews
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:RedNinjaTurtle

I want to be the homeless guy on the boat house. Jk I want to be the qudditch coach. Or a realtor selling property on knockturn or diagon alley. Or even a professor of potions.

James Wright
  • James Wright
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:Fozzie_The_Bear

Becoming a Professor for Sure. But staying one till I graduate and then working for the Ministry of Magic as an the Minister of Magic. It'll take a while to get to that position but you know, I can do that.

candy176
  • candy176
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:candy176

Okay, so there are pretty much 2 things that people want to do after graduation:

1) Being an Auror

or

2) Somehow gaining access to world domination, which would be weird since there are, like, 20 other people who will attempt to share it with you, and then it won't be world domination anymore, considering you aren't ruling 20 people. *rolls eyes*

HOWEVERI want to be a Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, because I love the sound of Dark Creatures! Hinkypunks and Red Caps and Nundus...I've studied them and have ordered Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and of course I love it!!

Harry_King
  • Harry_King
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 54 posts
  • IGN:Harry King

I will be an evil auror *Cough* no, I definitely mean professor. I want to be a professor. Definitely. No doubt about it.

Jack Kennedy
  • Jack Kennedy
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 85 posts
  • IGN:Jack Kennedy (AKA gbuggie)

I wanna be a Transfig professor! Sounds fun eh? :)

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

After graduation the world will be over run with evil people pretending to be something else, and then you'll all start trying to over power each other. :) I think I'll go hide in the muggle world.

Felix Armstrong
  • Felix Armstrong
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:Felix Armstrong

I will be a professor... Or maybe even become a minister for the ministry of magic... Yep. Definitely my plan.

Tobias McKinley
  • Tobias McKinley
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 76 posts
  • IGN:Tobias McKinley

When I graduate, I wish to be a soccermom, and live in a basic neighborhood, and drive a muggle minivan around and occasionally go over to Alice's house for tea on thursdays. OR become a dark wizard and start a dark revolution

Octavia
  • Octavia
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 104 posts
  • IGN:Octavia

When I graduate, I wish to be a soccermom, and live in a basic neighborhood, and drive a muggle minivan around and occasionally go over to Alice's house for tea on thursdays. OR become a dark wizard and start a dark revolution

goals 

_breezeblocks_
  • _breezeblocks_
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1231 posts
  • IGN:Tessa Malamius

Healer, and a professor. :D

Lily
  • Lily
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 526 posts
  • IGN:Lily Arlington

I would! I would want my alliance to be Evil, and I want to follow in the Dark Lord's footstep's. (Ok, don't be mad at me, people. My favorite HP character is Voldemort, second is Bellatrix, and all the evil people are in my top 10.)

-"Only I, can live, forever."-Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2

CMWedding
  • CMWedding
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1387 posts
  • IGN:Cassandra Dixon

I would! I would want my alliance to be Evil, and I want to follow in the Dark Lord's footstep's. (Ok, don't be mad at me, people. My favorite HP character is Voldemort, second is Bellatrix, and all the evil people are in my top 10.)

-"Only I, can live, forever."-Lord Voldemort in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2

Bellatrix is awesome tbh

Lily
  • Lily
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 526 posts
  • IGN:Lily Arlington

Bellatrix is awesome tbh

I know right! She is the best! I'm really good at mimicking her.

_breezeblocks_
  • _breezeblocks_
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1231 posts
  • IGN:Tessa Malamius

She's awesome, but I'll never forgive her for killing Sirius.

EVER.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users