• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

FlareFritz
  • FlareFritz
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:Fritz Ignis

I feel like (if possible) we should have the sorting hat automatically kick a person with a message telling the to re-log. Sometimes there are those new players who pay very little attention to the chat at first and or all the time. The ones who don't re-log even when asked to a lot and just go around Hogwarts looking like they are unsorted. This causes confusion sometimes to whether a player is sorted or not and especially if they were sorted but their sorting message happened a  long time ago in chat.

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

This is an interesting idea that would spare us needing to hunt down stubborn new players who won't re-log by choice. Yet, I feel like this might encourage some players to never come back onto the server if they are kicked automatically upon being sorted. Say they don't like their house choice, if they get a house they really don't like and are kicked from the server- they might be less willing to come back if they aren't told politely by another member after being congratulated. Just my thoughts. Good idea though.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

@FlareFritz I feel like crystal should fix it so it just updates the freakin group.

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

You could have a command that pops up a title on the players screen that reminds them to relog, and after they relog the pop up goes away. It would work just like the /title command works in minecraft.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

@FlareFritz I feel like crystal should fix it so it just updates the freakin group.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users