Started by Aquilonn , Feb 03 2016 12:50 AM

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

As I'm sure many people are aware, there are numerous player shops in London and Diagon. With the exception of a few, most shops are rarely patronized because no one knows they exist. While a shop owner could just hope someone stumbles in and buys something, some shops are in an obscure or out of the way location that an average player wouldn't just stumble across. So advertising is necessary. While announcing your shop in Global is fine, this gets annoying and isn't all that effective due to classes and stuff. So my thought, make sort of a "Market" forum for people to advertise their wares. I hope my idea is considered since we want to encourage player shops and this will help them. :)

Seph
  • Seph
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 152 posts
  • IGN:Seph Prion

I didn't even know about Pandette's broom shop till someone told me.

I like this idea.

Andrew Longbottom
  • Andrew Longbottom
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 115 posts
  • IGN:AndrewIsAPenguin

I like this idea too, and there could be a section for people to auction off old brooms and stuff. I see a lot of broom sales in global, it would be nice to have a place where it's all kept organized.

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

Yeah, something to keep this all more organized would be a great idea.

EnderBluestar
  • EnderBluestar
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 302 posts
  • IGN:Ella Lockhart

I think is a good idea, that way if people want to know where they can buy certain items then they don't have to search all of London xD

Nomsy
  • Nomsy
  • Developer
  • Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • IGN:Nomsy Savage

First of all..

@VearaGaming PLEASE YOUR SIGNATURE IS TOO BIG MAKE IT SMALLER.

Secondly, maybe.

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

First of all..

@VearaGaming PLEASE YOUR SIGNATURE IS TOO BIG MAKE IT SMALLER.

Secondly, maybe.

I've been thinking the same thing, I'm gonna lower the font size and spacing.

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

I was actually thinking of suggesting this myself.

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

I like this idea too, and there could be a section for people to auction off old brooms and stuff. I see a lot of broom sales in global, it would be nice to have a place where it's all kept organized.

For example, a Sub-Forum titled Auctions and perhaps one titled Direct Sales? As you suggested, a part of this forum where you could put the item, the starting price, and the end sale date. And for the Direct Sales, you could put the item, and the minimum asking price?

Overall, great idea, I hope it gets added! :D

Crane
  • Crane
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

As I'm sure many people are aware, there are numerous player shops in London and Diagon. With the exception of a few, most shops are rarely patronized because no one knows they exist. While a shop owner could just hope someone stumbles in and buys something, some shops are in an obscure or out of the way location that an average player wouldn't just stumble across. So advertising is necessary. While announcing your shop in Global is fine, this gets annoying and isn't all that effective due to classes and stuff. So my thought, make sort of a "Market" forum for people to advertise their wares. I hope my idea is considered since we want to encourage player shops and this will help them. :)

My name is Liam and I approve this message

Crane
  • Crane
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

It is already there :P

KnockturnMC Community > KonckturnMC > Market

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users