TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

-Holmes Corner Store-

Extra, Extra! Read all about it! 

​Hello guys! Star here, with an important message to you. Holmes Corner Store is a family business that I have created! It is run by..... ME OMG NO IDEA. Well, we sell a few random things, and it is usually changing, but I am currently working on a stable theme that will be permanent. Right now I am selling boats, hats, and even re-fills for buckets! (And the buckets themselves) I'm going to be changing what is sold, so if you don't like what you see right now, VERY shortly, you will see something else. So thats this little thingy for Holmes Corner Store, I hope to see you guys around, and I hope to help you find what you wanted to buy!!!

Holmes Corner Store, its just a little place.

And when you walk right in, you'll have a smile on your face!

(Super sorry for the cheesy slogan, I just wanted to do something funny because I'm bored atm XD XD)

Seph
  • Seph
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 152 posts
  • IGN:Seph Prion

Although I love the entirety of your advertisement, I must ask one thing.

Where's your store located?

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

Once you are in Diagon Alley, head towards Ollivander's. Once you are on the street to Ollivander's and you are at the corner of that street and the front of Gringotts, go down the stair case that leads to all those shops. Head down the first road on your right, and the pinkish purple one at the end of the street. By the time you read this, the shop may have a different name, so it might say "Holmes Quidditch Supplies" so you will learn about that =)

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

NOTE: Holmes Corner Store No Longer Exists. It Is Gone, Replaced By Holmes Corner Store. Happy Travels  :D

Sebastian Graham
  • Sebastian Graham
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 62 posts
  • IGN:Sebastian Graham

NOTE: Holmes Corner Store No Longer Exists. It Is Gone, Replaced By Holmes Corner Store. Happy Travels  :D

The store replaced itself? Or am I missing something here? I can't tell if this is just a joke or not.

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

Oh typo XD XD *Facepalms* Replaced by Holmes Quidditch Supplies. Derpy meh.

The store replaced itself? Or am I missing something here? I can't tell if this is just a joke or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users