• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

Discover several new decoration blocks and hats in Bella White's Decor and Hats shop! Prices are in Sickles and Galleons. If you buy one of each item the price would be eight Galleons and thirty six Sickles, so bring enough for your house hat or Quidditch Helmet and some decorative blocks! Head to the Leaky Cauldron and go out the front into the streets of London. Pass the Taxi and head past the right of the brick building. Continue to walk along the street and then cross the street. Once you reach the yellow barrier, turn left into the quartz building- Up the stairs and into the area labeled A1. The aTrade sign prices are labeled like this: Item- o3 Sickles. This only means that the item would be three sickles, not some weird number you don't have!

Pillow- 1 Galleon

Book- 2 Galleons

Quill- 2 Galleons

Trophy- 6 Sickles

Moon Block- 3 Galleons

All Hats 3 Sickles

There are 15 items in stock currently. The Limited Stock item may be added depending on sales. In the past this has been a broom and some chocolate frog cards.

I apologize for the odd and random changes in font/size, I changed this and it would not update it as I originally copied and pasted from my google docs ad. 

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

Now accepting donations for name changes- Hermione Goshawk, Nick Gordon, and Tyler Sinta are changing to Arlington. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users