• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tyler Demure
  • Tyler Demure
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Tyler Sinta

You could get a Professor assistant or any staff member to check the dorm chests of students to make sure they are not hiding alcohol or weapons (Swords, Axes) or anything else that wouldn't be aloud.

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

Please delete one of your duplicated posts, as for the suggestions, weapons are allowed in Dorm Room chests, as you can't damage other players within Hogwarts, rendering them useless, unless you use it in the survival realm, the main reason people store it there. As well, alcohol is allowed inside of Hogwarts, however, you cannot drink it or give it to anyone within Hogwarts. Storage, however, is allowed. Keep in mind, as alcohol such as Butterbeer is a canon thing that Hogwarts students had in Hogsmeade, it's unlikely that it will be banned for storage, as students are allowed to have it. Although I cannot confirm what the future will bring, as alcohol is brand new, this may well be a thing, although I highly doubt it. Same for the weapons.

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

Also, going off of Katna's points-

this could technically be considered an invasion of privacy, right? In any school/university/situation, you cannot just go through someone's stuff if you don't have permission, not even a member of authority :)

There may be some changes to come though such as some rules regarding this new thing. We don't want any underground markets out of dorm rooms forming :P

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

i dont trust all our professors not t abuse this and steal valuables so no

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users