• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ImmortalCascade
  • ImmortalCascade
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 15 posts
  • IGN:Cascade Westernberg

The Book Hideaway is a quaint book store that is releasing new books soon! A release date of the new books will be out soon, so please stop by. Also, don't forget to look at the old books too! If you don't know the way, just use the floo word 'bear'. ^_^

New authors are always welcome to put their books into the book bin for publication. You will be notified if your book will be sold. If you are looking to publish a book:

• We prefer to publish full books vs chapters
  • Must have proper grammar
  • Has to be your own ideas
  • Can't be someone else's work
  • Has to be appropriate

The book can be about anything as long as it follows the guidelines. If your book is published, you will be paid 20 galleons.

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Cool! Maybe I will write a book based on a book I wrote as a continues HW assignment in 3rd Grade XD XD

ImmortalCascade
  • ImmortalCascade
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 15 posts

Cool  ^_^  

Gnarizard
  • Gnarizard
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 14 posts
  • IGN:Jerryl Williams

You are going to love me then. Quick question, though. If I publish my book through your store, can I still sell my book at my own town in Towny World? I'd prefer keeping the original, but I can give you a Copy of an Original so you can sell Copy of Copy so noone can copy the book from you guys lol. If you want the original, you can have it, though.

ImmortalCascade
  • ImmortalCascade
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 15 posts

Yeah you can still sell your book! Just put your book in the book bin and I'll let you know if we'll publish it!  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users