A Broom user INDOORS =D

Started by Draco , Feb 18 2016 01:42 AM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Draco
  • Draco
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 605 posts

So I was heading into my Common Room to get a book and quill for Potions and I saw this

http://imgur.com/EumSiA0

Flying Inside..

SeaaHoney
  • SeaaHoney
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 135 posts
  • IGN:Clove Lestrange

This has been taken care of.

Malia SHSL Memelord
  • Malia SHSL Memelord
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 212 posts
  • IGN:Malia McGonagall

how did you get the broom texture? is mine just not updating or...?

Crane
  • Crane
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Reporting others for flying indoors might be what people deem "unnessesary" - like giving apples to the teacher :P

I always tell people that as long as they make sure not to get caught, they can fly indoors. If they get caught they will have to face punishment and that is how it is.
After all this is hogwarts and you were perfectly fine breaking rules and wandering around in the halls at night as long as you didn't get caught.
When your fellow students "rats you out to the teacher" it just seems a bit pointless to try to roleplay as a little bit is a troublemaker/rulebreaker.

Richela
  • Richela
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

I'd mostly agree with @Crane that this was mostly an unnecessary report. The punishment for this kind of thing is taking a point or two. This forum is more for reporting server rule breakage (Swearing, spamming, cheating) that result in server punishments (mute, bans) rather than Hogwarts rule breakage (Flying inside, spell sharing) that just results in some points being taken.
This report won't be removed or anything, and things like this can be reported, but I just wanted to point out that this is considered a place to report more serious offenses.
Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users