• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Andrew Longbottom
  • Andrew Longbottom
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 115 posts
  • IGN:AndrewIsAPenguin

In the early 40's, there was a small, family acrobatic group that performed with Haley's travelling circus as trapeze artists. They were know as The Flying Graysons. They included John and Mary Grayson, and their son, Dick Grayson. During a tragic show accident one night, John and Mary lost their lives, leaving Dick to be adopted. Dick was adopted into a family and ended up with 3 brothers, Jason, Tim, and Damian. 

When Dick grew up and married Barbara Gordon, he named his first born son after his late brother, Damian. Thus, we have Damian Grayson. Damian, continuing on the family tradition of adopting, adopted Andrew Longbottom and later Draco Hunter, now Drew and Draco Grayson respectively. He also married Pinkie Lawson. Draco has since married Esther and together they will soon become McGonnagals Heights or Sinestras. Drew Grayson remains the only sexy bachelor left.

Here's a link to the family tree: http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&c=15lrr6ebb4v&f=790130510621532237

Family Motto: Holy Family Motto!

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Did you just tell me you are related to Batma.. I mean Bruce Wayne? xD
lol

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

You originate from Bruce Wayne >.> gg.

Alice
  • Alice
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 211 posts
  • IGN:Alice Demure (Formerly Cunningham)/[Qlivia]

"Drew Grayson remains the only sexy bachelor left." I'm dead xD

Andrew Longbottom
  • Andrew Longbottom
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 115 posts

Did you just tell me you are related to Batma.. I mean Bruce Wayne? xD
lol

There's a reason we agreed on the last name Grayson.

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

In the early 40's, there was a small, family acrobatic group that performed with Haley's travelling circus as trapeze artists. They were know as The Flying Graysons. They included John and Mary Grayson, and their son, Dick Grayson. During a tragic show accident one night, John and Mary lost their lives, leaving Dick to be adopted. Dick was adopted into a family and ended up with 3 brothers, Jason, Tim, and Damian. 

When Dick grew up and married Barbara Gordon, he named his first born son after his late brother, Damian. Thus, we have Damian Grayson. Damian, continuing on the family tradition of adopting, adopted Andrew Longbottom and later Draco Hunter, now Drew and Draco Grayson respectively. He also married Pinkie Lawson. Draco has since married Esther and together they will soon become McGonnagals. Drew Grayson remains the only sexy bachelor left.

Here's a link to the family tree: http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&c=15lrr6ebb4v&f=790130510621532237

Family Motto: Holy Family Motto!

False information. Esther and I will NOT be McGonnagals most likely Heights or Sinistra

Andrew Longbottom
  • Andrew Longbottom
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 115 posts

False information. Esther and I will NOT be McGonnagals most likely Heights or Sinistra

Edited.

• Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts

Our motto is: ''I am vengeance, I am the night... I AM BATMAN'' Drew, duh.

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

Omg I'm dead. The Ollivander family needs a backstory :o

• Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts

Young Tim Drake was in the audience the night the Flying Graysons were murdered, where he witnessed Batman leap to the scene. Inspired by Batman's heroics, Tim closely followed the chronicles of Batman and Robin.

Eventually deducing their secret identities using his self-taught detective skills, Tim convinced Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson-now Nightwing- that a new Robin was needed in the never-ending battle for justice.

Tested by the Dark Knight himself with a grueling training regimen, Tim earned the right to become Robin, and has since lived up to the name.

• Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts

One of the youngest in his time of a family of acrobats known as The Flying Graysons, Dick Grayson watched his parents die at the hands of a mafia boss extorting money from the circus.

Bruce Wayne adopted the young orphan as his ward and subsequently trained him to become his crime-fighting partner, Robin.

Determined to prove himself, and growing weary of living in Batman's shadow, Grayson moved to Blüdhaven to fight crime under his new name - Nightwing.

• Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts

Born into the wealthy Wayne family, Bruce Wayne had an idyllic childhood. But after witnessing his parents' violent murder in Crime Alley, (ironic name huh?) Bruce dedicated his life to battling criminals.

He circled the globe for years, training his mental and physical abilities to their peak. Gotham City welcomed him home, not knowing that high society's favorite billionaire playboy is also the Batman.

Following the Arkham City debacle and the prison's subsequent closure, Bruce Wayne once again came to Gotham's rescue, footing the bill for its extensive redevelopment.

• Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts

Heir to the Wayne family fortune, Thomas Wayne also inherited the family's sense of duty towards the city of Gotham. Unlike earlier Waynes however, Thomas was adamant in pursuit of a career of his own, working as a surgeon at the Gotham General Hospital.

Martha Wayne (née Kane) administered the Wayne family charities and foundations his stead, spearheading campaigns to solve Gotham's homelessness and poverty problems.

Their joint murder behind Gotham's Monarch Theater shocked Gotham, scarred the young Bruce Wayne, and would eventually lead to the formation of his Batman identity.

• Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts

Raised in the slums of Gotham City, Jason was the son of a petty criminal and a drug-addicted mother. When his father was imprisoned and his mother died, Jason found himself struggling to survive, stealing car parts for cash. This led to Batman discovering Jason in an alleyway, trying to steal the tires off the Batmobile.

Batman took him in and trained him to replace Dick Grayson as Robin. While Jason didn't share Dick's cheerful enthusiasm and acrobatic abilities, life on the streets had made him look tough and fiercely driven.

Frustrated at Batman's unwillingness to kill The Joker, in spite of his heinous crimes, Jason set out to do it himself, only to get himself captured, tortured and killed (or was he?) by the Clown Prince, leaving Batman riddled with guilt.

Surprisingly, Jason Todd was alive and became the Arkham Knight and besides the discovery of a militia training facility in South America, virtually nothing is known of the Arkham Knight until his arrival in Gotham where he quickly earned himself a fearless reputation among the city's leading criminals.

Working together with Scarecrow, he has sworn to kill Batman and will stop at nothing until he is dead.

Since vanquishing the Arkham Knight persona, Todd was able to lay his vengeance against Batman to rest and begin to heal the damage that was inflicted on him in the Asylum. It was during this recovery that Red Hood was born.

Now, while he is once again aligned with his former mentor in wanting to rid Gotham of its criminal contingent, Todd's willingness to kill will forever keep them at odds.

• Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts

The daughter of Gotham City's Police Commissioner James W. Gordon, Barbara Gordon was forbidden by her overprotective father from joining the GCPD.

Instead, she took on the identity of Batgirl and was a crime-fighting partner of Batman for years. A career that ended tragically when the Joker shot her through the spine and confined her to a wheelchair.

Barbara has since adopted the new identity of Oracle, and now supports Batman with her computer expertise providing him with a constant stream of information in the field to aid his battle against crime.

Elsa Ollivander
  • Elsa Ollivander
  • Student
  • 672 posts
  • IGN:Elsa Ollivander

The daughter of Gotham City's Police Commissioner James W. Gordon, Barbara Gordon was forbidden by her overprotective father from joining the GCPD.

Instead, she took on the identity of Batgirl and was a crime-fighting partner of Batman for years. A career that ended tragically when the Joker shot her through the spine and confined her to a wheelchair.

Barbara has since adopted the new identity of Oracle, and now supports Batman with her computer expertise providing him with a constant stream of information in the field to aid his battle against crime.

I didn't even finish reading one comment XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users