22 replies to this topic

abby2002
  • abby2002
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • IGN:ylslaya

Have any of you guys told someone about this server. Well one of my cousins did today. Can you guess who ....... That is right hermione100 did. She said that she was at her school and told every one about this server here is what she said. " so if you like harry potter and you have a minecraft on the computer go to the server knockturn it is amazingly fun and is the best harry potter server ever join now.
server address is hp.knockturnmc.com join now!" She is so nice. She told me that even though she can't play her friends should so she told her whole class. So get out there and spread the word nooooowwww!

FroschThink
  • FroschThink
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 205 posts
  • IGN:Josh Dun

okay then

abby2002
  • abby2002
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Yup

Alice
  • Alice
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 211 posts
  • IGN:Alice Demure (Formerly Cunningham)/[Qlivia]

Well then

abby2002
  • abby2002
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Are you guys actually going to respond to this or say okay or well then I want to be able to reply to you so please make it a little bit longer thanks

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Well then.... is this long enough....

abby2002
  • abby2002
  • Squib
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Hahahahahahahahah that is funny and no you have to take about the subject and if you are going to do it

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

@abby2002,

While this was a nice gesture on her part, I believe the reason you tell us this is in hopes she will be unbanned because she did something nice for the server. I may be completely wrong and please do tell me if I am, but to my knowledge a player isn't unbanned simply because we're told they do a good deed. If she wants to be unbanned, she may make an appeal and go from there. :)

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

@abby2002,

While this was a nice gesture on her part, I believe the reason you tell us this is in hopes she will be unbanned because she did something nice for the server. I may be completely wrong and please do tell me if I am, but to my knowledge a player isn't unbanned simply because we're told they do a good deed. If she wants to be unbanned, she may make an appeal and go from there. :)

As far as I can tell abby2002 and hermione100 are the same people.  She was muted for advertising instead of being banned.  When she was muted she got really upset and advertised using /me.  After she was banned, she spammed the ban appeal forum. When she was banned from the forums, she found my email address and has been spamming that too acting like its appropriate.  She won't be unbanned and I am tempted to ban abby2002 also because this is getting to the point of harassment.  I don't know what some people deem 'appropriate' but continuously messaging people aint okay.  I have other things to do besides minecraft.

Lionking123
  • Lionking123
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 12 posts

how do you know that that hermione100 and abby2002 are the same people. you could just ask her and see from there

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

@abby2002,

This is exactly what I was thinking, I was just unsure how to word it.

Lionking123
  • Lionking123
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 12 posts

But as I was saying what if they aren't the same people. As I read in other things about her that they are cousins. So you should ask her and see what she says. Also try this: go to each account on this and see what they are called in game then search them and see if they come up as one or two diffrent people

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

@Lionk2002

Hmmm ya know what I find funny? Your IGN is the same as @abby2002 the only is difference is lower case and upper case 'Y's.... hm.... strange.

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

@Lionk2002

Hmmm ya know what I find funny? Your IGN is the same as @abby2002 the only is difference is lower case and upper case 'Y's.... hm.... strange.

Sorry, I just find this strange. 

Lionking123
  • Lionking123
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 12 posts

Ya I relized that to, how funny. Should I change it

Lionking123
  • Lionking123
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 12 posts

Changed my name. Btw lionk2002 stands for lion king 2002 I really liked lion king when I was younger.

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

Ya how was your name the same though? Like... are you the same people....?

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

And I find it funny that you changed your name when I mentioned that... maybe to make it seem like it was never like that, and that I'm a liar. Eh I don't know, maybe it was a random coincidence, who knows, I just find this WHOLE thing to be VERY funny.

Lionking123
  • Lionking123
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 12 posts

No I changed it because you said that I don't want to seem like I am that person cause I am not. I have never heard of them

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts

Still I find this just odd that you had the same IGN, this was just purely coincidental?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users