Server

teaching about spell and spellcasting :)

Started by SelfieSheep , Mar 05 2016 01:29 PM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SelfieSheep
  • SelfieSheep
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • 204 posts
  • IGN:Oliver Roberts

Hey Guys :)

as you might know by now, I have reached tier 11 and I know a great deal about spells 

I would like to teach about spells to students who wants to learn about them so they may use it in their training :) 

I will only be talking about spells that can be found in the spellbooks so no worries but spell sharring. 

I will tell them about ways to improve their spell progress and share what I know about spells :) 

this will not be like a normal class because I will not be giving out points, but It would be cool if I am able to host a class like a professor so people can get exp for attending  :) 

I know this might not be like a total cannon class but I feel like lately alot of the people on the server have started to care alot about spell training :) and I would love to share what I know with you guys and help you out with your training :)

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

Help me cast tier 7 :D

NJDfire
  • NJDfire
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 67 posts
  • IGN:Skallent Grant

best idea ever, i never get the hang of new spells so it would help so much

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

You should make this a club I am sure people would join it

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Hey Guys :)

as you might know by now, I have reached tier 11 and I know a great deal about spells 

I would like to teach about spells to students who wants to learn about them so they may use it in their training :)

I will only be talking about spells that can be found in the spellbooks so no worries but spell sharring. 

I will tell them about ways to improve their spell progress and share what I know about spells :)

this will not be like a normal class because I will not be giving out points, but It would be cool if I am able to host a class like a professor so people can get exp for attending   :)

I know this might not be like a total cannon class but I feel like lately alot of the people on the server have started to care alot about spell training :) and I would love to share what I know with you guys and help you out with your training :)

Someone tried to do something like this once, and the problem with this is 1) It isn't canon like you say and 2) Then people don't go to normal classes.  What you are talking about is essentially a charms class, but for spells charms isnt allowed to teach yet.  So No, sorry, I don't approve, please wait for charms curriculum to get to the years of those spells.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users