• This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts
  • IGN:bella

so we have had a lot of differnt tournaments quidditch dueling snaps why not have a big tri wizard tournament it would be amazing to watch to do and i think everyone on the server would love that :)

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

I agree, but it would require a lot of planning in advance. ;o;

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

This idea is really nice, I've actually thought of this a few times but never considered it seriously, heh. This would take a bunch of planning and coordination to pull it off, but it'd be really cool and a lot of the players would enjoy it :)

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts

@ManlyChickenbuck @Veara Sinistra Maybe we could build a maze or some thin', like in the movies/books. Maybe a Flying race- I'm getting distracted. xD

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts

@ManlyChickenbuck @Veara Sinistra Maybe we could build a maze or some thin', like in the movies/books. Maybe a Flying race- I'm getting distracted. xD

We could possibly come up with our own tasks, not just the ones that happened in the books. That's what I'm thinking in regards to that

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts

We could possibly come up with our own tasks, not just the ones that happened in the books. That's what I'm thinking in regards to that

That makes sense, considering the same tasks would not be held twice. How would we come up with a fair spread of Champions? Perhaps one witch & one wizard from each house from each year? Or would it be server open/wide?

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts

That makes sense, considering the same tasks would not be held twice. How would we come up with a fair spread of Champions? Perhaps one witch & one wizard from each house from each year? Or would it be server open/wide?

i really like this idea but maybe not every year maybe from 4 up perhaps :) cause way to many people if its 2 from each year from every house 

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts

i really like this idea but maybe not every year maybe from 4 up perhaps :) cause way to many people if its 2 from each year from every house

True. Perhaps 3+? And Graduates are guaranteed entry, 'cause that would somewhat promote the kiddies to graduate. x3

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts

True. Perhaps 3+? And Graduates are guaranteed entry, 'cause that would somewhat promote the kiddies to graduate. x3

yea that sounds good but if they do make it a thing not every year do it like in the books have it every 4th year to make it a biger special ocasion 

Andrew Longbottom
  • Andrew Longbottom
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 115 posts
  • IGN:AndrewIsAPenguin

Dragons. There should be dragons.

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts

that could be done maybe but would be extremely difficult to code 

NJDfire
  • NJDfire
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 67 posts
  • IGN:Skallent Grant

We NEED this

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

How about prefects get it because like graduated players it does nothing.

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

I just want to say, isn't there a huge amount of time in between each one? We would have to wait a few in-game years (/date). 

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts

I just want to say, isn't there a huge amount of time in between each one? We would have to wait a few in-game years (/date). yes if you go up in the forums i sugested that as well :) i said wait 4 ingame years between each one

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts

I believe that it should be years 4 and above, not 3. In the books, only year 4+ students were allowed to go to the Yule Ball, unless they had a date that was younger. This should apply to the tournament too in my opinion.

Crane
  • Crane
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Our yule ball was open to everyone xp

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Uhm.... UHM .............. I refuse to comment much on this.  Beyond the simple fact that we aint having 8 ppl compete in a tournament.  Additionally, in order for this to work, the 3 ppl in question need to be available at all dates of the tournament which means it would require that they be VERY active.  Finally, uhm, one from each house ? PLS its about the coming together of different communities and working together as a school.  We need beauxbatons and Durmstrang done for this,

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

If this ever happens I have 3 good ideas that would be compatible for minecraft

BloomingMoon
  • BloomingMoon
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Builder
  • 44 posts
  • IGN:BloomingMoon

Uhm.... UHM .............. I refuse to comment much on this. Beyond the simple fact that we aint having 8 ppl compete in a tournament. Additionally, in order for this to work, the 3 ppl in question need to be available at all dates of the tournament which means it would require that they be VERY active. Finally, uhm, one from each house ? PLS its about the coming together of different communities and working together as a school. We need beauxbatons and Durmstrang done for this,

Will there ever be a Beauxbatons or Durmstrang? I think that would be so insanely cool! Not only would it add a uniqueness I have never seen before but it would add a whole new roleplay consept. *Adopts a new daughter just born into the family* *sends her to Beauxbatons her 4th year to get more manners after she pranked her head of house for the 20th time* *she comes back the most polite child ever during her 6th year*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users