• This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Gleamss
  • Gleamss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 187 posts
  • IGN:Gleamss

So I was thinking one time for cool things to see on the server, and I thought of it. Intermural Quidditch League! Since most students aren't on their house teams, it would be nice to give them a chance to play on a team of friends in a league! Added later: Students form teams of seven with usual roles, match times on saturday + sunday, so people watching can enjoy more quidditch fun! We will have to start maybe a max of 16 teams, 4 conferences, and the teams face the other 3 teams in their conference. Once all matches in the conferences are complete, we go into the first tournament. Teams will be randomized into groups of 8 and have a tournament from there of 3 rounds. Once all matches are complete its time for the final tournament. Only the top 4 teams in each group (Based on record, and if they win conference) (No matter your record if you win group tourny you are into the large tourny) will be competing. For example: The Sharks are 2-4, but win their group, yet The Tigers are 3-3 but they dont make it into the tourny and The Sharks do. This is similar to the NCAA tournament. Winners get the trophy, are number 1 ranking heading into next season. After every weekend, chosen people will set the top 16 in ranking, based on if they won, their performance, and just overall skill. 

Sincerely,

Gleamss

LeoMania
  • LeoMania
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 188 posts
  • IGN:Leo Garland

Like College rugby? I like it!

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

@Gleamss Topic locked because this is already a topic in suggestions.  Please read the forum before duplicating topics.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users