• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

BampireHannah
  • BampireHannah
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 132 posts
  • IGN:Hannah Lestrange

As you may or may not know, there are many Greenhouses in which a Herbology class can be held. I have noticed a problem with the classes: there are very limited homework bins, and the ones that are there, are difficult to find. So, my suggestion is that you make a homework bin for each greenhouse that can have a class, and put it in a decent spot that people can find.

Thank you!

Lisa Flume
  • Lisa Flume
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Administrators
  • 414 posts
  • IGN:Lisa Flume

It would probably be even more of a challenge though if there were homework bins in every greenhouse.

Imagine what it must be like for an Herbology Professor when they go to grade homework :P They would have to check each individual greenhouse bin to make sure some student didn't randomly submit their assignment in one of them. Its hard to remember the greenhouse number of the class which is why it would be nice if there was only one easy to find designated HW bin location for all of the greenhouses. That is just my personal opinion though... it would be interesting to see other people's take on it, especially professors who teach/have taught herbology.

SeaaHoney
  • SeaaHoney
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 135 posts
  • IGN:Clove Lestrange

I think the one bin idea would work well

BampireHannah
  • BampireHannah
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 132 posts

@Lisa Flume you're right. One in every greenhouse would be a bit much. But if there could be a designated area that would not be too hard to find, and people can get to it, that would be nice. 

Adiduss
  • Adiduss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 133 posts
  • IGN:Hayden Song/River Potter

I agree with the one location bit, but if need be, there could be a bin for each professor at that one location. (I think charms has this?)

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

@Fancepants decorate the area under the herbology professor's office and put the homework bins in there.  Remove all of the ones in the classroms and just have them all have to turn them into the big dome area

BampireHannah
  • BampireHannah
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 132 posts

Great thoughts! Going around the Herbology area to find people's homework to grade is a bit annoying. :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users