• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Rose
  • Rose
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 117 posts
  • IGN:Rose Schoenheit

I just realized that I never did one of these back in January when I started, so I'm going to do it now.

Hello, my name is Rose!  I am currently a year 3 in the best house ever...Ravenclaw, my first and only choice in house.

I was born a Prewett, but was adopted by the wonderful Sam and Kitteh Starling <3.  I now also have a wonderful adoptive brother, Bortic.  I will still always love my biological brother, Wolf, too.

So on to about me...hm...

I love the arts, particularly music and visual art.  (I have been playing clarinet for a long time IRL.)

I also love to learn new things and explore new places.  I tend to learn things quickly because I'm very persistent.  When I'm not out exploring, I can usually be found in class, doing homework, or using Bombarda on mobs.  I think it's amusing to watch them get blasted around.

I also enjoy making new friends, so don't feel afraid to come up and talk to me or ask me questions.   :D 

I also enjoy building, and may someday soon apply for Builder on the server.  I'm super stressed IRL, though, so I'm not sure if I should also take that on.

I am also considering applying for Professor Assistant as I work with children IRL and am good at behavior management.  I guess it depends on the work load...we'll see.

I guess that's it for now.  :ph34r: 

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

Music! Yay! XD Welcome! :D

Seph
  • Seph
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 152 posts
  • IGN:Seph Prion

Welcome, Rose. Music is a great key to the locked doors of tranquility. 

Ryan
  • Ryan
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 151 posts
  • IGN:Ryan_Red

Welcome Rose! Yas Bombarda is fun. xD

Rose
  • Rose
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 117 posts
  • IGN:Rose Schoenheit

Yay! Thanks guys! :D

Kitty
  • Kitty
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 309 posts
  • IGN:Kitteh [Kitteh01] Starling

Awh <3 Welcome :D 

JazzyLINDA
  • JazzyLINDA
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • IGN:Zelda Lockhart

Welcome!

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

Welcome officially! Clarinets are cool, but Saxaphones are jazzy. ;3 Anyway, glad to see you making one of these, and personally I think Ravenclaw is best too. ^-^

• Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts

I wanted to post something. So I left the space blank. I then clicked post. ''Your post is empty''

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users