• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Gleamss
  • Gleamss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 187 posts
  • IGN:Gleamss

Hey guys! So I am offering a space for players to have parties, clubs, and just fun get togethers! It is 25 galleons an hour, included things are: Hot tub, couches, tv, sitting / eating table, and a fridge. Every item taken from the fridge during these parties or get togethers will be 1 galleon per 5 items, about 6 sickles per item. If you wish to rent out the space, please place a order at the mailbox at the rentable space, first orders for a specific time / hour will be granted based on schedule. I will not be on at all times, so if your scheduling is accepted I will send you a mail (To read just do /mail read), confirming or denying the scheduling, and I will require the payment in my hopper marked "Payments". Any person that does not pay by the time of the get together will not be allowed in, no exceptions. 

How To Get There: When you go to /spawn, exit the leaky cauldron. Then go to the first street corner on your right by the first telephone booth, and turn left. Follow that until the entrance to the london mall (On the right), and enter the mall. From there continue to the top floor, and once at the top floor, go to the furthest corner on the left from the stairs.

Hope To Do Business With You Soon!

Sincerely,

Gleamss / Melonie Morrison

NJDfire
  • NJDfire
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 67 posts
  • IGN:Skallent Grant

isnt that ur moms place?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users