• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Meow_Magic
  • Meow_Magic
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 127 posts
  • IGN:Meow Scarlet

So you know how the Ministry jobs are given to people who are already staff? Well I was thinking and well maybe some of these Ministry jobs should be offered to active students. Like Y5+ or something like this. I think this because the staff are already busy with the job they have, and then the Ministry job on top with in real life stuff.

Rose
  • Rose
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 117 posts
  • IGN:Rose Schoenheit

I love this idea! I would enjoy being in the Ministry! :D

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

I think this is a good idea. I think an application system, such as the one for Hogsmead shops could be put in place, perhaps under an Employment department at the Ministry.
Maybe the year could be bumped up to Y6, so we have more reliable people applying, although most Y6+ are already staff. >u<

Bob Titan
  • Bob Titan
  • 829 posts
  • IGN:Bob Titan

I think this is a good idea. I think an application system, such as the one for Hogsmead shops could be put in place, perhaps under an Employment department at the Ministry.
Maybe the year could be bumped up to Y6, so we have more reliable people applying, although most Y6+ are already staff. >u<

all but me D:

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

Yea.. Keep it at Y5, as not so many students are Y6+ (Leading to less Ministry workers, less options and more chance at unreliable (In the sense of they go AFK for months on end, return and get offered this top job) people getting the role)

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

the problem isnt that we dont want this, its that we have no idea what jobs and how to monitor them

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Fance Garland

So you know how the Ministry jobs are given to people who are already staff? Well I was thinking and well maybe some of these Ministry jobs should be offered to active students. Like Y5+ or something like this. I think this because the staff are already busy with the job they have, and then the Ministry job on top with in real life stuff.

YOUR SIGNATURE is too BIG

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

YOUR SIGNATURE is too BIG

so is draco's

Sebastian Graham
  • Sebastian Graham
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 62 posts
  • IGN:Sebastian Graham

so is draco's

I don't want to sound super nag-y or anything, but you do realize yours takes  up more page space, right?

Please don't hate me for this. I'm just informing you.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

I don't want to sound super nag-y or anything, but you do realize yours takes  up more page space, right?

Please don't hate me for this. I'm just informing you.

i realize this.

Fancepants
  • Fancepants
  • Administrators
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Fance Garland

i realize this.

Your sig is too big :P

Pandette
  • Pandette