• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Satanslc
  • Satanslc
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Cicero Burke

So what i was thinking is you get 10 bones 10 rotten flesh and you put them in a pile some what like how you do transfiguration and you cast a necromantic  spell and it could summon like a zombie or some undead it could add some depth to rping as a dark wizard/mage. and they can act like more useful pet you can also have a spell that you cast on a bone to be make it act like the pet leash to command them. I think it can be cool and there's so much that it could be expanded on.

LeoMania
  • LeoMania
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 188 posts
  • IGN:Leo Garland

Necromancy... and your name is satanslc... maybe a bad plan

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

I see where you're going with this, and I think it's a pretty unique idea, however I don't think it is very practical. To begin with, what would you suggest this 'pet' did? I assume that one of its abilities would be some form of attack. This would not be very acceptable in places such as Hogwarts or Diagon Alley.
Secondly, this would be similar to Inferi, and would be classed as 'Dark Magic' which, at this point have not be implemented. Finally, I don't think this is really.. In line with the server theme. Whilst it is, as I said, a well planned and unique idea, I do not think it sits well with the current feel of the server.
Perhaps at a later date, someone might pick this up, but not quite at the moment.
Thank you for your suggestion, and if you have any more great ideas, don't be afraid to post another thread. :D

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

@Cora, I mean, no pets have a purpose at this point. XD

Anyway, what you are suggesting is a zombie pet. If this were added, it would likely be just an addition to the Pets plugin, not a separate thing. If you're adamant about using a bone or something, a bone to baby zombie spell would literally take me two minutes to make, but it ain't attacking nothing unless I make it a duel arena only spell. :P

Satanslc
  • Satanslc
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts

@whiteNnerdy234 that could be rly cool and you could sell it down at the knockturn ally pet shop

Satanslc
  • Satanslc
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 4 posts

I think the Bone to Zombie spell could be really cool. even if it doesn't attack

Bella Scarlet
  • Bella Scarlet
  • Court Scribe
  • Student
  • 1275 posts
  • IGN:bella

or maybe transfiguration spell as that or maybe backfire turns it into a zombie and normally turns skelaton is a suggestion 

Meow_Magic
  • Meow_Magic
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 127 posts
  • IGN:Meow Scarlet

I would love this pet! It would be so creepy :3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Server

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users