• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

GoldenBoy1822
  • GoldenBoy1822
  • Muggle
  • Student
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:GoldenBoy1822

Hello! I'm Garrett Gardner, or GoldenBoy1822. I grew up with a witch as a mom and a wizard as a dad, but for the first 4 years of my life they thought I was a Squib. So they bought a bunch of Muggle baby toys, and got rid of them when my dad started saying, "Mimble wimble" against his will. Mom said over and over that she didn't do it, and then went in my room to find me holding a wand in my crib. None of us know how I got hold of it. My parents were amazed, and 7 years later I got my Hogwarts letter, popped on the train, and now I'm trotting along the Hogwarts grounds. On to a description of myself: Very nice, but can get irritated easily. Absolutely FRIGHTENED of spiders. Full Name: Garrett Gene Gardner. House: Gryffindor. Family Curse: Counterspells. Family Gift: Jinxes. Enjoys using the Tickling Charm. Sneaky, likes to cause mischief. Friends: Loobob Lawson, Stacey Longbottom, Galactic Spencer. Well now you know all about me. Goodbye!

Cora
  • Cora
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

Welcome to the forums, and the server! Glad to see a bit of backstory in an Intro, haven't seen one of those for a while. :)

Adiduss
  • Adiduss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 133 posts
  • IGN:Hayden Song/River Potter

Yeah the backstory element is neat xP
Welcome to the forums :D

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

Welcome to the forums! :D

Seph
  • Seph
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 152 posts
  • IGN:Seph Prion

Welcome!

Griffinpuff12
  • Griffinpuff12
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Student
  • 3831 posts
  • IGN:Lyra Bennett

Welcome! ^_^

Adiduss
  • Adiduss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 133 posts
  • IGN:Hayden Song/River Potter

Welcome to the forums! :D

I think your signature was a tad messed up? Could just be on my computer, but what I see is: <p><span style="color:#ff0000;"><strong>Andrew Sinta</strong></span></p> etc

Tyler Demure
  • Tyler Demure
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Tyler Sinta

Welcome! : D

Aquilonn
  • Aquilonn
  • Wizengamot
  • 5668 posts
  • IGN:Andrew Arima

I think your signature was a tad messed up? Could just be on my computer, but what I see is: <p><span style="color:#ff0000;"><strong>Andrew Sinta</strong></span></p> [/size]etc[/size]

Yeah, it got messed up somewhere, I just haven't gotten to fixing it. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users