• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Adiduss
  • Adiduss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 133 posts
  • IGN:Hayden Song/River Potter

Ok so this idea comes from all the other servers that have lil' staff halls in their spawns to show who does what with the server. Being that there's so many staff on the server, I thought maybe we could do that online rather than trying to implement it in to hogwarts? We do have the bulletin board but that's only really professors and not very personal. Anyway, the idea would be each staff member could have a little picture of themselves (if that's ok with the individual) and a short description as well as the job they do (i.e. Mod, Professor, etc.) so people can be more comfortable.

Example:

[Picture of member.]if not comfortable with a picture of them in real life, maybe a picture of their character?

[individual's name] is [adjectives] and most enjoys [activity 1] in real life. On the server, he/she/they [activity 2] most of the time, and also enjoy [activity 3]. [name again] is a [position] who mostly helps with/teaches/excels at [area of expertise]. 

Just a thought ^.^

LeoMania
  • LeoMania
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 188 posts
  • IGN:Leo Garland

a5dnn7q_700b.jpg

Katna Malamius
  • Katna Malamius
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Professor
  • 789 posts
  • IGN:Katna Malamius - Poisin_Kat

Katna Cunningham is awesome and most enjoys being awesome in real life. On the server, he gets mistaken for a girl most of the time, and also enjoys yelling at them for it. Katna is an Admin who excels at failing everything.

Adiduss
  • Adiduss
  • O.W.L. Student
  • Student
  • 133 posts
  • IGN:Hayden Song/River Potter

See? Katna's got the right idea XD

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

XDDDD Yea, like my British counterpart said, I love it!

The Emma
  • The Emma
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 243 posts
  • IGN:Emma~Emma Rimma~Chibi Dino Savage

I love this! I don't know where this could be implemented but I would hope there would be a space or space to make something for this idea.

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

This is a good idea; it would help the community get to know the staff, and when they are on ('/helpop when is next class' gets annoying). Perhaps a separate page (similar to FAQ and tutorials) would be the best way to implement this. The only real issue I see is players using it to blackmail staff, but no one would think of tha- Oh.

But on a serious note, if a blackmailing situation were to occur, I'm sure a punishment would be assigned. :3

Veara Titan
  • Veara Titan
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 403 posts
  • IGN:Veara Titan / Veara_

I feel like this idea would help bring the community closer a little bit by showing that the staff on the server don't bite :P 

I rate 8/8.

Cora
  • Cora
  • Student
  • 738 posts
  • IGN:Cora Prion // Corah

@Nomsy @Crane

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users