London Apartment

Started by Thalli Take , Apr 24 2016 02:22 AM

Best Answer Richela , 24 April 2016 - 03:14 AM

I have been meaning to remove this shop, but I could never find it! I'll clear it out next time I'm around (currently sick, so I'm not sure when that'll be).

Edit: It has been put up for sale.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Thalli Take
  • Thalli Take
  • N.E.W.T. Student
  • Student
  • 227 posts
  • IGN:bagged_milk

PLEASE correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Kaori [VeryCherry] Wright has left forever. (I apologize, Kaori.) I know that an apartment owned by Jenni_da_Wolf was removed after Jenni's ban, and she co-owned said apartment. As neither of the original owners are on the server, wouldn't the shop rules, wherever they are, state that Kaori's apartment should be emptied and placed back up for sale? If so, it is apartment A3 in this apartment building, directions stated below-

./spawn and turn around and leave the Leaky Cauldron into London. Once you are facing straight out of the Leaky Cauldron, keep going past the Taxi toward the building made with bricks in the front. Pass this and continue. Keep going straight at the intersection until you reach the large yellow sign labled NO. You should see a quartz building with dark oak stairs to the left of you.

This is mainly so that anyone who wants an apartment is still able to get one, as there would then be 3 left in that building. 

Thanks!

Richela
  • Richela
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 885 posts
  • IGN:Richela

Best Answer

I have been meaning to remove this shop, but I could never find it! I'll clear it out next time I'm around (currently sick, so I'm not sure when that'll be).

Edit: It has been put up for sale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users