Inventory item eating.

Started by CocoaSmiles , Apr 27 2016 03:50 PM

Best Answer Pandette , 02 May 2016 - 01:43 PM

Small bump?

We need to understand what might be causing this or we cant fix it.  Can you please write this out more clearly without chat speak so we can understand what is going on.  What you said doesnt help when it comes to fixing an issue or getting this resolved.  Please write clearly and concisely what happened without using 'fun' words so that we might be able to:

1) prevent it from happening again

2) replace the items you are missing.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

CocoaSmiles
  • CocoaSmiles
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 23 posts
  • IGN:Cocoa Harper

So my inventory loves to eat items, it has eaten all the gallons (25) i have on me as well as 17 skillets?(gray clay) and my book and quill...

Nomsy
  • Nomsy
  • Developer
  • Administrators
  • 242 posts
  • IGN:Nomsy Savage

What was the event that led to this, @CocoaSmiles? What was happening during said time, what were you doing, etc.

CocoaSmiles
  • CocoaSmiles
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 23 posts

What was the event that led to this, @CocoaSmiles? What was happening during said time, what were you doing, etc.

I got the book, would go in to my inv and pick it up then poof. gone, same with my coin, pick it up poof gone.. i tryed to move it.

And seeing as i am someone who is working very hard in class, having a lack of coin to spend on books is making it very hard.

CocoaSmiles
  • CocoaSmiles
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 23 posts

Small bump?

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

Best Answer

Small bump?

We need to understand what might be causing this or we cant fix it.  Can you please write this out more clearly without chat speak so we can understand what is going on.  What you said doesnt help when it comes to fixing an issue or getting this resolved.  Please write clearly and concisely what happened without using 'fun' words so that we might be able to:

CocoaSmiles
  • CocoaSmiles
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 23 posts

I am unsure what else to say? I guess there may have been lag at the time? I am unsure. But as I have said. I was trying to simply pick up galleon's from my inventory and place them from the selection bar in to the larger space. As i did this they vanished as soon as i picked them up. This also happened with my book and quill. 

This also appeared to happen while i was buying my books, i would pay and it would take my galleon's, but the difference was that when i picked them up to move them from my hot bar as well, but the money was returned as the book vanished. 

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

I am unsure what else to say? I guess there may have been lag at the time? I am unsure. But as I have said. I was trying to simply pick up galleon's from my inventory and place them from the selection bar in to the larger space. As i did this they vanished as soon as i picked them up. This also happened with my book and quill. 

This also appeared to happen while i was buying my books, i would pay and it would take my galleon's, but the difference was that when i picked them up to move them from my hot bar as well, but the money was returned as the book vanished. 

When that happens either you didnt have enough or you lagged and the book didnt buy or the book was out of stock but you lagged so therefore that was the issue.

Can you please list what has gone missing in a bullet list instead of a paragraph.

CocoaSmiles
  • CocoaSmiles
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 23 posts

• 25 Galleons
  • 17 Skitles? (Gray clay)
  • Book and Quill

This is all I lost on that day.

Pandette
  • Pandette