• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SophieSays
  • SophieSays
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 18 posts
  • IGN:Jinny Twinkl

Hi! I'm new on the server and I find if you wander around you get lost constantly. And I know you can ask people for help and the guides take you to class ect. Also I just found out that you can set a home. It would be nice if ether you advertise and make it known that you can set homes and/ or if telaports could be added to things like class rooms and the great hall. It would make it easier for new people. Yes I know you have to apply for guid, if you added a telaport to just the great hall they can do what they did and people don't have to go through the train station and climb all the stairs again. If you could consider this please.
Thank You

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

We are going to be adding a feature shortly called portkeys that will allow users to buy an item that will teleport you to a location a certain amount of times.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

Also, you don't have to go to the train station, there is a short cut in the phone booth at the end of the street in london

SophieSays
  • SophieSays
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 18 posts
  • IGN:Jinny Twinkl

Ok thank you for letting me know about that! Maybe if you could make that more known cuss that bit of info is really helpful
Thank You

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts

This will also be added soon ~ as portkeys

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accepted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users