4 replies to this topic

Crane
  • Crane
  • Chief of the Wizards Council
  • Administrators
  • 743 posts
  • IGN:Liam Blishwick

Hello!

As you all know we have updated to 1.9 and with the small team of developers with limited time and they are of cause not able to catch all things slipping through the cracks.
This is to be expected.

This has lead to a rather large amount of permissions being given to everyone.
(We are working on fixing it)

Some of these are:

tpa, sell/sellhand, kits and nick 

Therefore I would like to ask you all to help eachother to not abuse the commands - you are not allowed to tp around and if someone starts asking for a tpa, just kindly tell them to not use it.

If someone abuses the issue they will be tempbanned but I hope you will all help us stop people before it needs to come to that.

We are all whipping the Developers as hard as we can and we are out of whips so leave them to do their work :P

Thanks! and be patient guys!

Loony Hopkins
  • Loony Hopkins
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 10 posts
  • IGN:Loony Hopkins

Hi! I'm just wondering...

Tpa isn't allowed on the server, right? Well, a lot of new people trying to get to Hogwarts can't use the signs to get to Kings Cross Station and Hogwarts. So I was wondering if it would be allowed to tpa them to Hogwarts because it is impossible for them to get there unless they're tp-ed.

Thank you,

Loony Hopkins  :D

Draco
  • Draco
  • 605 posts

Right, so your whipping them? So like.. what happened to the Texture Artists right?

Tiberius
  • Tiberius
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 97 posts
  • IGN:Tiberius [Tiberius_04] Everhart

Right, so your whipping them? So like.. what happened to the Texture Artists right?

Haha, I do remember texture artist whipping mentioned

TheStartreker
  • TheStartreker
  • Student
  • 771 posts
  • IGN:Star Thestral Holmes

Would to command /suicide also count as abuse of a glitch? I just wanted to know for future reference. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users