• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Hallow
  • Hallow
  • Squib
  • Student
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:Hallow Gibson

Turns out I "wasn't fit" to be a professor.
I'm just confused on a few things.
"user doesn't have teamspeak"
I just recently got one (still figuring out how to use it)
"user didn't answer questions correctly"
How was I supposed to answer them? I did just as the directions told me.
"user is too new and doesn't have much knowlage of the map"
If your talking about the map of Hogwarts, I know my way around pretty well.
"other staff voting no"
But why?

Ok I guess that's it
But I'm just sorry that i was kind of being an idiot on mc yesterday, I get really annoyed when people don't listen to my full story and just accuse me of doing something wrong.
Ok not that's it.

Pandette
  • Pandette
  • Special Advisor to the Wizengamot
  • Administrators
  • 2648 posts
  • IGN:iarepandemonium

That list is a general list of the reasons you MIGHT not have been accepted.  You can only guess at the reasons.

Alayna
  • Alayna
  • Witch/Wizard
  • Student
  • 57 posts
  • IGN:Alayna Greengrass

Hey,

Its just possibly reasons. All you have to do is have patients. Patients is the key with everything even if you are going to become a professor. I am not trying to be mean here, but whining about it won't help the situation. I will tell you this. I have been on the server for almost 2 weeks now. I have been on teamspeak and I listened to the staff and took their words close to me. When I have figured out that there were people (whom shall not be named for safety reasons) who were overly stressed and needed help, I decided to fill out a Mod form to help them out. I also got declined and those were the same reasons, but I do know that it was because I was new. There are never a deadline where you can never fill one out again. I am waiting 'till I get back from my vacation to fill one out. Thats when Im a month and couple weeks old on the server, and hopeful a year 3 since I'm a year 2 at the moment. All you have to do, is have patients. If you are new on the server wait until you're a month old on the server, be very active on the server, try and learn how to work teamspeak and talk to people. Become social with everyone. Talk to them, get to know them.
I am not trying to be rude, I am just trying to tell you some advice that will help you later in your years. Never give up. Just wait since you just applied. Be social. and if you even do know everywhere in the Hogwarts, it doesn't hurt to try and get to learn the secret passages within the castle, nor other "easter eggs" that lay within there. Get to know where the other common rooms are but don't go in there unless you have someone from that house with you. (I believe thats okay). Anyways, patients is key and yes I do know I am repeating this but Patients and having a brain is the most important when being a professor, or builder, or even a mod. Okay? Keep this advice close to you. Get to know everyone. Get to know their downs and ups. Okay? I hope this helps

~ Alayna (Andaymoon) Robinson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users